Excited to be here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agitemaria

Reaction score
Moi! ( ="Hello" in finnish)

Just joined, my first time here! All of this seems very cool!
I've had Tamagotchies ever since Connection V3 came out in Finland, so I think about 15 years now..? Wow, that doesn't sound right lol!
Currently I have 2 tamas;
white floral Connection V4
and baby blue character covered Connection V4.5.
I've also had these two ever since they came to stores around here! So a long time now^^
But they've been off, collecting dust for few years and now this is my first time busting them out in this new era. With smart phones and faster and easier internet connections, I see things have changed quite a bit. I'm so happy to see there's others out there who are keeping things going, even tho I was devastated to learn that TamaTown is no more 💔

Attachments

• IMG_20220822_131808_446.jpg
    IMG_20220822_131808_446.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hello and welcome :) Moi :) I have been quite curious about the Connection Tamas, I had one in college but I barely remember it. Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
Thank you! The Connection tamas are my absolute favourites out of all v.pets I've had the pleasure of trying out 😊 Sadly tho, one of the main features is no longer usable since the TamaTown website is no more.. But aside that heartbreak, they are wonderful, versitile, funny and super he#king cute!

Latest posts

Back