Excuse and ways to get out of going to school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXEmoXxXLoveXxx </3

Reaction score
No repeats.

Mine first

1. Get a thermoter and press it up agaist a flat iron untill 100.1 degrees. ( I have tried it and worked!)

2. Say there isn't any school today. it's a break. ( worked again! )

Your turn!

3. In class, ask to go to the washroom, and don't come back. [it worked for my friend xD]

Okay, now me!!! (to get picked from school)

1. run to the restroom as fast as you can, stay in there for 5 or 6 mins. come out with your head down, hand on your stomach, and cough a little bit. then say you got sick.

2. go to the nurses office crying (if you can make yourself cry), and say you feel really sick. Don't say you have a headache then even if they take your temp. they still might make you go to class. make them call your parent/guardian and cry harder.

6. You forgot that you have school today.

7. You woke up late 'cause of studying all night.

[lame but works]

8. Tell your mum you feel ill. When she says you have to go and walks you to the door, break down crying [if you can] and say that you think your gonna be sick. :D

10.After Halloween, when you go to school, and you say that you are gonna be sick.

12. Die...Walk outside, wait a few minutes. Lay on the ground, Then get up a second or so later, and Walk back into the house, Tell Your parent/gaurdian You fainted. Make sure there is Dirt/Grass/Leaves on your Butt/back. Then Say that you feel sick and you need to lie down.

13. Tell them that "We're not gonna do any school work today, the teacher said so, So Theres no point in going today"

These are pretty amazing ones.

i had one and now i ahve forgot it...

AH!

14. Catch the H1N1 virus. that's been going around my school. You'll be out of school for a week. School requirements.

12. Die...Walk outside, wait a few minutes. Lay on the ground, Then get up a second or so later, and Walk back into the house, Tell Your parent/gaurdian You fainted. Make sure there is Dirt/Grass/Leaves on your Butt/back. Then Say that you feel sick and you need to lie down.
Forgot to say, This actually works. I've tried it a few times when I didn't feel like going to school. I never felt sick, I was fine.

----

16. Depending on what grade you're in, Say that "Oh the [insertGradeYouAreInHere]' graders aren't supposed to be in school today. Its Free [grade] Day!"

17. Say that all people in the school with the same first name as you don't have to go today. [Like, if your name is Bob, All Bob's get a day off school. Or any other name, same thing]

18. If you walk to school, simply walk somewhere else

19. Get up early and whiten your face with talcolm powder, enough to make you look pale but not enough to make you look powdery then rub your head against the carpet for a while then jump into bed and while you wait for your alarm rub your eyes until they go red-ish. When your alarm goes off, stay in bed and when your parents come in to tell you to get up say you feel sick. With your pale face, 'burning up' forehead and bloodshot eyes you might just pull it off, I did once

20. This is off-topic but to get out of gym either 'forget' your gym kit or have a huge coughing fit and chances are they'll let you sit out.

21.Tremble walk into the nearest toilet (there has to be other people there or it won't work),with your hand over your mouth. Then lock yourself in and make coughing and chocking noises, and pretend to gag. Now flush the toilet, make loud sighing noises and flush the loo. Everyone will wonder what happened. Say your not feeling well and you want a lie down. If it works, they'll take you to the school nurse. Tremble all the way to it. Then you'll get sent home.

Get burned on your neck. You won't go then. Haha. This is true because i didn't go to school today because of my burnt neck.

23. Say you feel really dizzy when you stand and sit. You lie only to make yourself feel okay. Tremble when you walk [i did it it works]

Last edited by a moderator:
26. Tell your parents you slept funny, so your neck hurts, and you can't get out of bed.

[lol, I dont skip school... I &lt;3 my perfect attendance..] xD

27. If someone got sick and left school early, touch their desk and get sick the next day. (never work on me, but it worked on my friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back