Exited..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
I was just wondering, are any of you guys exited for school next year? I am, but really I just want to wear my new clothes and wear my new backpack. =D

I know I love having a new backpack and school supplies and clothes and things to decorate my locker! =D That always makes me super excited!

I am so excited! My classes are going to be awesome. It will also be kind of cool going to a school where I don't know anyone and get to start over fresh, as opposed to my former school where everyone knew me and everything about me. And I think going to a boarding school will be fun. :hitodetchi:

Plus, my backpack this year is awesome and I also got new clothes O:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more nervous than I am excited.

It should be nice, though, to get back into that regular nine month routine and see everybody again.

I have three classes with Nicole this year, and no classes with most of my other friends, and have a locker no where near any of my close friends. The person I'm closest to is twenty lockers away. ._.

Well. It can't be too terrible.

I do love my backpack, though. My Chemical Romance. :3

I'm more nervous than I am excited.It should be nice, though, to get back into that regular nine month routine and see everybody again.

I have three classes with Nicole this year, and no classes with most of my other friends, and have a locker no where near any of my close friends. The person I'm closest to is twenty lockers away. ._.

Well. It can't be too terrible.

I do love my backpack, though. My Chemical Romance. :3
At my school we get to choose our lockers. =D

No way!

We get assigned lockers at random by the counselor, who doesn't seem to like me [because a few years ago I snuck into an eighth grade Halloween dance, but that's beside the point]. ;~;

At my school we get to choose our lockers. =D
[SIZE=14pt]Cool! [/SIZE]

In 5th grade we got to choose. I was near this biotch...

In 6th? No.. =( I want mine to be close by my friends and fellow band geeks and the closet to the auditorium*Gets killed*. I found a cool Idea:

If your school has the slots that look like this : ___________ You can make a mail box. =) And your friends could put in messages..

Summer is boring.. ._. Except for summer band and lessons...

[SIZE=14pt]Cool! [/SIZE]In 5th grade we got to choose. I was near this biotch...

In 6th? No.. =( I want mine to be close by my friends and fellow band geeks and the closet to the auditorium*Gets killed*. I found a cool Idea:

If your school has the slots that look like this : ___________ You can make a mail box. =) And your friends could put in messages..

Summer is boring.. ._. Except for summer band and lessons...
Thats what me and a bunch of my frriends did. But ours was a tiny bit diffrent. We taped our envelopes with our names in them and we just put notes in the envelopes. After a while we stopped and just shared the locker as a storage space.

Eerm. Well, I go to work , not school. And I have work all summer , so ... I have nothing to be excited for

I dOn't want tO gO back i cOuld live like this fOr a lOng time But i have tO get an egucatiOn

I'm really excited! I can't wait to see all my friends and get homework! It seems so stupid, cause I hate it in school, but I kinda miss it during the summer.

Also, school means Dance and Soccer starts again! I had my first soccer practice today, it was intense! I'm on a new team, adn it's supposed to be lower, but it's way more tiring. We ran about 5 laps, plus suicides with push-up, curl-ups and Star jumps at the lines.

I got into a new Dance studio, and I'm usually doing park and rec, so I can't wait to go to this school! I'm a little nervous though.

YES!~

Because Summer is sooo boring.. And I'm going to WEST49 to get some cool summer clothes... And going back to school shopping!~ And I get to see my girlfriend and friends.. ^-^'

Kinda sorta. The whole 'seeing everyone again' doesn't really come with the package anymore since I get to see all my friends during band camp this week. o.o;;

But I'm pretty excited for the whole shopping thing. And summer's getting pretty boring. I like having something to do. I'm excited for math class though, because we get an entirely new teacher who is transferring here just this year. And maybe my grades will go up. Hooray.

So overall, yeah, I guess I'm excited.

Well, I wouldn't mind the Summer to go on forever ^^

I know as soon as I go back to school they'll pile us immediately with homework and start telling us how important Selectividad is and how we must study every day to ace this exam that comes in two years time. :puroperatchi:

I have been with my friends several times during the holidays, but I guess I am excited for school in a way - I hope there are new people there! :kusatchi:

Actully, yes. Like, during June, I'm so excited for summer, but my July-August I'm so BORED. Plus, I love getting all the new clothes and even the supplies!

But then again, it's going to be Honors classes, with my school's stupid huge projects and tests, I wouldn't mind having summer forever...

Kinda since I'll be able to see my boyfriend again =) ( my icons look describes how I feel about that lol ) but I'm very sad because one of my bff's moved =[.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back