Explain your Username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2

Reaction score
This is like the others about the avvies and siggys.

So mine is about being fun but my mom brags how she is soo fun so I tolder I am fun too

So thats my username

well, mine's pretty obvious. my username is about Kuchipatchi and how I love him! (lol) :(

~Kuchi~

My username? I picked it because I think of myself as very smart and I believe I can help others with my 'words of wisdom'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyonchitchi - chi = Pyonchit. I like the way it sounds, really. I picked it because it's an uncommon name so I don't need to use numbers or Xs most of the time. (Neopets exception! -sticks finger in air-) I've been pyonchit or pyonchi or pyonko or pyonchitchi or pyonkotchi for the longest time now.. Honestly, who anywhere refers to me as anything else?

I chose my name because I think of myself as "cute", I used to dance, and my name is Bailey.

Last edited by a moderator:
My username is a name I tend to use on a few sites, as well as in MMORPGs.

When I joined, my favourite tamagotchi character was Hanatchi, and the 99 was just random.

Mine's obvious. I'm obsessed with SpongeBob. lolz. My other account, Dateotoko, means "Dude" which is my nickname in my friends and I's little club called "Dudeminship!".

Well....this is a tamagotchi site, I'm a girl, and my cats name is Desy! :ichigotchi:

Mine just Popped in my head, Xx~Life.Cannot.Find.Me~xX, its actually supposed to be Xx~Life.Cannot.Find.Me..Because.Death.Has.the.Map~xX, but i thought that was too long, so its just Xx~Life.Cannot.Find.Me~xX, my old account, Acid~Rain, I got the idea from that username from a science text book. o_O.

Mines means locks and keys, I couldn't think of name or a username, same with my email address...

///Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back