Explanation of Uratama before I buy it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessers113

Reaction score
Is the Uratama the next step above the Entama, or do I have myself unfortunately confused? I'd really like to know before I purchase one.

Is the Uratama the next step above the Entama, or do I have myself unfortunately confused?  I'd really like to know before I purchase one.
It's pretty much the same as the Entama, exept the pixels are blue, and the Characters are different. You'll be able to mange by looking at the Entama Guides to them.

//CS

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty much the same as the Entama, exept the pixels are blue, and the Characters are different. You'll be able to mange by looking at the Entama Guides to them.
//CS
o_O i just came back from japan and bought a uratama... the pixels are a normal color xD can you get a uratama in english? if so it might be because mine is from japan in japanese xD

it has a star on the "arial" thingy instead of a circle...

jess

EDIT: whoops ahhh im SO sorry i bought up an old post

sorry :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The UraTama is available in Japanese only.

If you go to a screen were most of the pixels are activated (such as the when it's sleeping), and hold it up to the light, you can see that the UraTama pixels are dark blue. The pixels on the V3 are black. If you compare side-by-side to a V3, you'll really notice the difference.

oh! how strange ^^;; sowwie xD that is really wierd... but cool, i didnt notice until i compaired it with my V.3... i used the clock screen xD

sorry xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back