"Extreme Hair Dying Ban"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
were not allowed ta dye are hair at mi school *(in less its like a "real" hair color)* i wish we could thow! =D

Our school calls it 'loud' colors and we can't do it because they think it looks unnecessary.

Our school is so stupid, we can't wear hoods because they think we can hide stuff in them.

Yeh. I don't think its fair as well. Why shouldn't you be allowed to dye your hair colors like blue, red, orange, and green.
It really is LAME

I understand if your parents say no because they dont want you to regret it. The principle shouldn't really be allowed to say that! ^_^
Fight the power!

Wo0t!!

Ha, banned.
Thi sone kid dyed his hair red, he had to chop it all off X.X My mom said it was nuts. ^_^
.... Woah. They couldn't have just made him un-dye it?

I guess if they want to enforce a hair dying ban, that's one way to do it...

Yes, we do. A girl in our year put purple high lights in her hair and got threatened with suspension. She had to pay to get them dyed back to her original, or another natural colour. I put red streaks in my hair and no teacher threatened me with anything. It's like they hand pick certain students and/or colours to threaten. It's weird.

We're allowed to do that at my school.

I've seen girls with red streaks at my school.

I really want to get blonde streaks or pink streaks, but my mom thinks I'm too young. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't dye our hair any color that would be considered distracting. And I can completely see why.

See, nowadays, if there is anything, absolutely anything that would give some soccer mom a chance to jump the gun and get a lawyer because something happened to their "poor baby", it's usually restricted. The situation I see is as follows;

A child goes to school, prepared for a large test that is happening that day.

He can't focus on his test; he ends up failing. He blames it on the person who sits infront of him. "Their pink hair was too distracting."

His parents get all worked up and sue the school or the child's parents.

To prevent this from ever happening again, the schools banned getting your hair colored.

These are the consequences from those who do not take responsibility... :blink:

We have that rule too. But next summer, I think I'm gonna get blue highlights.

We do. We're not allowed to wear makeup either...
Like I care anyway. xD

*has blue hair and too much eyeliner*

The scary thing is that nobody even looks twice at me...
XD.

We had a whole speech on not wearing makeup.

When we were given dress code leaflets (I ATE MINE) the teach didn't notice that I had eyeliner dripping everywhere. XD

peeps are unobservent.

PS. I ate my homework last night XD

To hell with school rules.
My hair is

Black orange and green, at the front..

... I get complained at but BLECH.
Hehe, I Accidenty Said "I Ain't Gonna Follow That "Butt"Holes Rules A Teacher Heard, Told The Principal

And I Got Suspended For Monday

Ipods, Cameras, Hats (Why I Got Suspended) Heelys (Shoes With Wheels)

And Phones Arn't Aloud In My School >_<

I Also Read About A School Who Bans Gothic Stuff :/ Pretty Pafectic

I Wanna Cut My Hair Short, Dye It Black And Get Blood Red Hair Clips/Extensions xD

But My Mom Won't Let Me ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
but if you guys want to ruin your hair (yes dye does ruin your hair)
That's not some sort of fun fact, anyone with half a brain knows that any dye is made up of chemicals.

It's a little stupid? Do elaborate. I'd love to take your points on.

Yet again. Its a little stupid to even dye your hair in the first place but if you guys want to ruin your hair (yes dye does ruin your hair)
It is a little stupid? I fail to see how, as I have highlights, I'm not stupid, I'm one of the smartest in my primary.

It will ruin your hair? Maybe, but as I said, I have highlights and the best hair in my family. It doesn't go greasy unless you don't wash it for a few weeks(Summer holidays, don't ask.) it is easy to brush, and looks awesome while doing so.

Sorry, but I fail to see a valid point in your statement.

XD.
We had a whole speech on not wearing makeup.

When we were given dress code leaflets (I ATE MINE) the teach didn't notice that I had eyeliner dripping everywhere. XD

peeps are unobservent.

PS. I ate my homework last night XD
Like, btw

I was writing on my hand with the eyeliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back