eyo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lain

Reaction score
ey new to this [place came across it when i JUST found out about the new tama's. couple days ago i found my old a** tamagotchi gameboy game and started playing. then found my tamagotchi Generation 2 and bought some batteries just today! forgot what da name was. It's the one where it's a circle and has a little bump thingy on it's head. hehe. Then did a web search on Tamagotchi connections, went through LOTS of sites, and cam here! this site looks great! Too bad i don't have a Connexion/Connection/+ :(

Hello, lain! Welcome to Tamatalk! Glad to have you with us!

I think, if I remember correctly, that the gen 2 tamagotchi you are on about is a Tonmarutchi.

ahhh i see!

~~

I need a chart with the names i ain't to good at rmembering the Japanese names. haha. I'm korean but learning korean is HARD! but Japanese is way harder cause it has 3? different types of it.

OMFG that site rules! haha it seriously gives you like everything. that's crazy. Thanx zero dat helps immensly. :(

just posting to find out how much tamatalk time differs from my time :)

ah well the time as of now (just saw your post! :p ) is 5:58 P.M.

so whatever tamatalk time is. Add two hours to it and that's my time!

~ :) :D :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back