Eziogotchi´s tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im eziogotchi and this is my first log here ,im writing this to keep track of any of my tamamgotchis and other virtual pets,so far i have the v5, tamamgotchi monster and tamagotchi angel for the cellphone

th_snapshot-1.png

After Batty my devil tamagoothi died i decide to raise another one .this time i used the tamagotchi angel version for the cellphone.

Basically it works like the orginal one of course im writing this see how it works.

im not looking for to get any praticular caracter, ill just going to try and see if i can keep it alive this time.

Name:Angie

Birth: 30 of May 2012

Hour:1:30 Pm

Stage:baby

At 1.30 pm i started my tamagotchi ,he apeared on a spaceship

th_snapshot-2.png

After one minute Angie appearead

snapshot-3.png

Say hello to Angie the Friendly ghost!

th_snapshot-5.png

Angie was hungry so i spent the first few hours feeding him

th_snapshot-6.png

Giving it candy to increase his angel power while keepin that pesky bat away

th_snapshot-7.png

And playing games with him to increase his effort meter.

Angie is really a demanding little fella, i had to keep checking him every few minutesjust to see to his needs, but i still haven´t had any luck in increasing his deeds meter thought.

At 2.26 Pm Angie changed to this

th_snapshot.png

So far his angel power is 50. ill write more ,see ya next time!

Nothing much happened today, i kind of woke up late today at 12:49 pm ,after breakfast hmm.. i mean brunch i went to check up on angie, and i filled up all the hearts on effort and hungry meter.

I also fed him candy ,since his angel power was 30.I still havent managed to raise it above 50. I took my cellphone with me when i left home, and din´t check on it until i came back, when i did ,angie was sick so i had to give him medicine 3 times. The rest of the day was spent trying to fil his meters up as well his angel power. So far i haven´t had any luck in filling his deeds meter yet. The goods news is that at this stage, angie is no longer very demanding, so i can just leave be for two hours and he is alright.

At 9:00 pm angie went to bed.

th_snapshot-8.png

Stats

Angel Power:50

Deeds meter:empty

Hungry meter:full

Effort Meter:full

its all for now, see ya next time!

1/06/2012

woke at 11:48 am today, i went to check up on Angie, he was sick so i give him medicine two times. I also cleaned up his poop.(aparantly angels have gold poo for some reason,if had a pet like that in real life i would have been rich!)

Then i proceeded to fill up his hungry and effort meter.

At 1:00 pm, my tamagochi finally reached his teenage fase:

snapshot-9.png

Also now his Angel power limit his 60,which i proceede to raise it by feeding candy.

snapshot-10.png

i have been again trying to raise Angie´s deeds meter, by checking every few minutes or so to ses if he beeps for praise,no luck so far.

At 8:00 pm Angie went to sleep.

One thing i noticed at this stage, Angie is even less demanding than his child stage, four hours after his last feeding/playing time and he only lost one heart from his hungry and effort meters.

so far his stats are:

Angel Power:43

Deeds meter:0

Hungry meter:three hearts

Effort meter:three hearts

Stage:teenager

2/06/2012

This time i woke up early :at 9:59 am, i went to check angie ,he was sick so i gave him his medicine two times, cleaned his poop,and seeing that that his Angel power was 40, i fed him candy and also i filled up his hungry and effort meters.

at 4:00 pm he got sick again,so i cured him and also his hungry meter went down by one heart as well his angel power went down to 50,so i proceeded to fix that.

At 20:00 angie went to sleep.

Despite checking in on him every half hour or so,he still hasn´t beeped for praise yet,so his deeds meter remains empty as usual.

Nothing else has happened today.

Stats:

Deeds:empty

Hungry:four hearts

Effort: three hearts

This is all for now,see you next time! ^_^

Sorry for not having updated my log, i had to study for an exam, it really kept me busy .

3/06/2012

Today is the day that angie finally became an adult.

Woke up at 9:30 am, fed Angie medicine,as well getting her hungry,ffort and angel power meters up.

At 3:30 pm,Angie got sick again and i had to clean his poop

At 17:30 pm i went to check Angie and he changed into The chubby angel (so cute!), i have heard that after this stage you can get a secret caracter provided you give him perfect care. :D

snapshot-11.png

Of course,as usual the deeds meter is still empty .At 10:0 pm Angie went to sleep.

Stats:

Angel Power: 56

Deeds :empty

Effort:four hearts

Stage:Adult

4/06/2012

Nothing new today

I woke up at 10:00 am ,and filled all Angie´s meters,except the deeds meter. At 3:45 pm,he pooped so i had to cleand him, up. At 17:00 pm i filled his meters again. He only got sick once. At 10:00 Angie went to sleep

Stats:

Effort:four hearts

Stage Adult

5/06/2012

I have made a big mistake today. I took care of Angie this morning, as usual, but i ended forgetting about Angie for the rest of the day since i was to busy studying for a exam that im going to do the next day. So when i remember to check on Angie at 18:00 pm, i found an unpleaseant suprise. :angry:

snapshot-13.png

He changed into a devilgotchi

Its sad, since ive been trying to get a good ending. Maybe i should think in raising a tamagotchi,when i don´t have other thing to worry about, like study for exams. I probably will just hatch a new one when my summer holiday starts.

Stats:

Hungry:0

Effort:0

Angel Power:20

So here ends,the angelgotchi chapter of my log. I hope you guys like it and found it informative. Of course im not going to end the log here, i might decide to do write entries about the others tamagotchi that i have in the future,perhaps the game boy one.

That´s all for now, see you soon! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
2/07/2012

:D Hi,again, its been a while since i last updated my log.

I finally finished all my exams,so in order to celebrate my first week of summer vacation ,i decided raise a new tamagotchi from devilgotchi aplication that i have on my phone.

Meet Jasper the Zukebithci

tamagotchimonsterpantal.png

I reseted the aplication at 3:05PM, and waited for him to appear,since he only had 2 hungry and 2 friends stars i proceed to feed him and play catchig the star game.

I kept checking in on him once every hour to see if needs anything (im trying to avoid him dying on me this time).

I had to clean his poop twice, once at 4:00Pm another at 6:00PM,he asked me to shake his hands at 7:00Pm.

Jasper was disciplined several times in order to lower his monster power.

At 9:00Pm ,he went to sleep.

Stats:

Hungry:2

Friend:2

Monster Power:20

That,is all for today ,until next time :wub:

3/7/2012

Woke up at 9:00,cleaneded up Jaspers poopand fill out the hungry and friend meters since they only had two hearts filled.

Since im on summer holiday i decided to go back to sleep for a little while,i shouldn´t have done that,after all i ended up waking at 12:30PM!

So i proceeded to feed him and play with him again and clean up his poop,japser misbehaved by trowing me the pie that i was trying to give him and pretend to be asleep when i tried to play ,so naughty jasper got disciplined twice.

At 1:00Pm i checked up on him again, Jasper asked for me to shake his hand two times, had to clean his poop, feed him and play the star catching game.

At 3:00Pm, i had to discipline him again,and fill his friend and hungry meters.

At 5:00PM, i had to discipline him,clean his poop,shake his hand and fill his meters once more

At 7:00PM, i shook his hand twice,discipline,him twice since he kept me from seeing the meter ,fed him play with.

At 9:00Pm Jasper went to bed.

Stats:

Hungry:full

Friend:full

Monster Power:0

That is all for today,see you next time!

4/7/2012

Woke up at 11:00am ,i checked up on jasper ,his monster power was 45 and his hungry and friend meters were empty and hepooped so i proceeded to fix that.

At 1:00Pm he had to be disciplined he also asked for a handshake,afterwards i had to go out to get some groceries so i only checked on him at 2:30Pm,had to clean his poop.and fed him ppie and candy to fill his meters.

At 4:00Pm he to be disciplined and fed.

At 5:00Pm i cleaned his poop, shaked his hand,play with him and disciplined him twice.

At 7:00Pm he had to be fed and play with again, he also trowed me the pie and kept me from seeing the meters ,so jasper was diciplined again.

At 9:00Pm he went to bed.

Stats:

Monster Power:10

That is all for today see,ya next time!

5/7/2012

Woke up at 10:00Am,disciplined jasper, fed him with him and palyed with him.

I kept checking on him every hour,spent the rest of the afternoo playing Rayman:eek:rigins so checked him at 5:54. Jasper asked for me to shake his hand three times.

At 7:30Pm, i fed him,play with him,clenaned his poop and discipline him.

At 9:00 he went to bed

stats:

Hungry:1

Friend:1

Monster Power:15

That is all for today ,see ya next time!

6/07/2012

Good new everyone!

Today jasper has finally evolved! He became a bakedebirutchi!

IMG_10501.jpg

IMG_10511.jpg

It was a pleaseant suprise waking up,checking up on jasper and seing him change,he now looks like his always up to some mischief .Of course when i checked his stats his monster power was 70,and the hungry and friend meters had only one heart.

Other than that nothing much happenned, i had to go out to get bread for the next morning so i brought him with me and checked him on the bus,he misbehaved several times and i had to shaked his hands twice,feed him and play with him and cleanig him since his screen had already two poops .

This reduced his monster power to 45.

At 3:00pm when i went to play with him again he pretended to be asleep so i had to disciplined him.

At 5:00Pm i cleaned him shake his hand and fed him.

At 7:00Pm ive been doing the usual routine :feeding,him,play with him,clean him, shake his hand,and disciplined again twice (one for pretending to eat candy and another for for trowing the pie. This reduced his Monster power to 40

At 8:00pm i fedd pie and candy to increase his meters.

At 9:30PM he was still awake! And his monster power was 70 so, i disciplined him three times ,fed him, cleaned him ,gave him candy and shaked his hand.

At 10:00Pm he went to sleep,Jasper now sleeps upside down looking like a cute bat instead on a bed.

Stats:

Hungry:3

Friend:3

Monster Power: 50

That is all for today,until next time!

7/7/2012

I checked jasper at 11:00Am,fed him,cleaned him,and played with him.

I kept checking him him every hour,today he had to be disciplined 7 times and asked for a handshake 4 times.

At 11.30 Pm he went to sleep.

Stats:

Monster Power:15

That is all for today

Latest posts

Back