Facebook error check system

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
If any of you, in the past few days had received notifications on Facebook that says '>insert name here< has experienced some errors viewing your profile', do NOT click on it. It's a worm that is maliciously spreading. More information can be read here: https://www.topbreakingnewsheadlines.com/ne...k-system-beware You can also google 'Facebook error check system' for more info.

Oh fiddlesticks.

;.;

*post edited* I thought my edited version of the f-shot would be more appropriate ;) lol. Just because you put a hyphen, asterisk or another thin in place of a letter doesn't mean then swearing can be bypassed. We all know what you meant. - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, thanks~!
I don't have a Facebook, but this is still good to be aware of. ;3
Same here, even though I never intend to get a facebook, it means I can tell anyone I know who has one, so they don't fall for it.

Tama ;) Phantom

Thanks! ;)

I told my mom about it just in time, otherwise, she would have clicked it.

I don't have a Facebook. A whole ton of my friends do, and they're currently pleading me to get one too so they can see all my pics and comment on them. I might make one someday, but not anytime soon. TT is my main Internet destination, and I don't need anything else right now. Besides, it's fun making all my friends wait. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back