FACEPALM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Blearg... I saw a topic like this in search, but no one had posted anything since April and there wasn't really anything useful in it. ^__^;;

For some reason, I was thinking that you got the cape at 13000 points instead of 12000, so when the password flashed on after I made the donation, I was caught totally off guard. I didn't have any paper/pens available, so I hopped over to the computer, but... as has happened to many a slow person before... the password disappeared before I could load the site.

I am really attached to the mother of the tamgotchi I'm playing with right now, so I don't want to restart... is there anyone who either knows a way to retrieve this password (I'm pretty sure there's not) or someone who has written down their passwords to get into the king/get the cape and could post them? I realize that passwords are different for each username, but sometimes they've got to overlap... and I'll try anything at this point, lol.

My username is CHRIS, so if by some crazy chance you have that as your username, my day would be made. XD

Any and all help is appreciated... thanks in advance!

Sorry. If you lose the password, you can't get the souvenir. :rolleyes: If your attatched to you Tama, wait until it leaves to Tamagotchi Planet and then reset it. That's the only option I can think of.

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:

When you got that many points you so always keep a pencil and paper nearby!

(P.S.I'm new here. please be nice.)

I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIES!!!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back