Facing Facts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaLover190

Reaction score
I never really enjoyed school much. The teachers were cruel, the lessons were boring. But mos of all, the other kids. They were malicious, poking and teasing and laughing and yelling.

My mother had brought me and 12 others on her own when my father died. We were poor and ragged. I was a maskitchi :) and when I attended school for the first time, I was ruthlessly teased. But there was one gang that frightnened the life out of me so much I had nightmares. I want theworld to know my story. I want the world to know-

Not all Mimitchi and Mametchi are good.

It started when I was walking to school with my younger brother Joel :furawatchi: . I was nervous and twitchy about bullies whilst Joel was mutterig to his imaginary friends.

me and Joel split up. He went into te pre school area while I was trapped in te playground. At the mercy of some of the cruelest tamas t walk the earth...

Then I saw them- The Right Hand Gang. It consisted of 4 mametchis and 5 mimitchis. All evil.

They came round the corner laughing, saw me and stopped. One whispered to another. I got the message. I sprinted like mad away from them. I didn't know where i was going I just had to get away.

The blows and bruises that followed hurt so bad. I had constant bruises and I once had my arm broken and didn't tell my mum because i was scared. It hurt so much.

But it wasn't the end.

One day I went to the toilet and caught all 9 smoking. They gave me a swirlie but i wasn't concerned about that. They were smoking. We had been severely warned never to start smoking. Because it makes you ill. Because its not good for you. Because you can die.

I said nothing and walked away. A while later they come over and beat me up again. I couldn't take no more. I ran out of school and no-one ever saw me again. I was 10 years old and I'd just run away.

12 years later...

I joined the Volunteer Tamagotchi's and was given to a girl called Tina. She was lovely. One day at the age of 22, I was strolling through Mama City. I had lots of money so i was happy. I saw a Mimitchi and a mametchi sat on the floor in rags begging for cash. I recognised them instantly. I didn't go and talk to them. They sauntered up to me.

"Billy!? Hey, its ol' Billy!" Said Mametchi.

"Yes," I said coldly

The tables had turned. I was the good guy. They were beggars.

"Street life is horrible everyone makes fun of us!" Complained Mimitchi.

"I hate you so much" I said and threw a penny at them.

Forgiveness is good but not to them. They aren't good. Because not all mitmichis are good.Neither are mametchis. Neither am I. No-one is. ;)

Latest posts

Back