Fading screen!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky640

Reaction score
Can you help please? I had my v5 strapped to my school pencil case. And when i came to it in the morning, i could hardly see the screen, (the sound was fine) This Tama is Near to Brand new, ive had it a week, what is wrong with it?

Thanx.

Maybe an illusion? Try Holding down button B and C at the same time and it should say Contrast. Press the B button untill the squares fill the bar. Or maybe the light was to bright. =)

Maybe an illusion? Try Holding down button B and C at the same time and it should say Contrast. Press the B button untill the squares fill the bar. Or maybe the light was to bright. =)
You can only do that when you are on the clock screen...

You can do that whenever,and I'm pretty sure what problem is.Your tamagotchi is falling apart/getting loose and the pixels aren't projecting clearly this happened to me when i disassembled mine,but I fixed it by rescrewing the screws(lol).To make sure this is your problem squeze your tamagotchi and see if the pixels look good again,then try to open and tighten the screws if it is the problem.

if the instrutions for the others don't work, then makbe you got pencil lead in it! O.O, but i dout it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back