Fairy High School Part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dotty_Is_Hotty

Reaction score
"Well, here it is", Deathica moaned as she showed her friends the stairway leading down a hole in the ground. "But it's better than it looks" she added. Her friends sighed as they gingerly walked down the stairs. "It's getting hotter" Cherry said, wiping her forehead. Cherry had a red bubble dress with red leg warmers and red ballet shoes. She had red iridescent wings and auburn hair tied in a ponytail. The stairs finally stopped and the girls opened a door painted white. "It's...beautiful," Telopea gaped as she pointed towards the large room which was Deathica's house. GASP the girls gasped. Bubble chairs, stylish wardrobe and latest painting were the only words you could use to describe the house. A girl dressed in a green tank top and a green long skirt with brown hair and green iridescent wings sat on the lounge fiddling with an emerald on her necklace. "Who the heck's that?" Marigold rudely pointed out. "THAT is Jewella, one of my best friends from my old school" Deathica smiled, putting her arm around her friend. "Hello girls" Jewella grinned. "Oops, I've got a message from one of my 2000 friends on MySpace" she interupted, walking over to a black laptop and typing away. "Well she certainly likes green and she looks...popular" Mimi exclaimed. Suddenly, out of the blue a dragon the size of a fairies arm hopped out from behind the lounge!...

Back