Fairy High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dotty_Is_Hotty

Reaction score
"Guys look, a new girl!" Angel piped up, excitedly hopping up and down, pointing at a fairy dressed in black and dark purple. Angel's friends Cherry, Mimi, Marigold and Telopea fluttered alongside Angel, following her to the new girl. Hi, what's your name?" Angel said, holding out a hand. Angel was wearing a dark blue sarong and matching tube top with iridescent blue wings. She had short blonde hair. "My name is Deathica" the new fairy said, shaking Angel's hand. She was weaing a black corset with a ripped dark purple skirt and black boots with dark purple bat wings. She had black Rihanna-style hair. "Do you wanna play truth or dare with us?" Telopea interuppted with a bright look on her face. Telopea was wearing light pink wedges and a layered salsa dress with different layers of pink on it. She had iridescent pink wings and hot pink hair. "I'd love to"Deathica replied, pulling the other fairies into a circle.

"OK, truth or dare?" Mimi said with much curiosity. She was wearing a violet T-shirt with dark purple jeans and purple Chucks. She had jet black hair that went down to her hips and had iridescent purple wings. "Truth", Deathica replied, grimacing her perfect teeth. "What's your parents like?" Mimi smiled. "My dad's the devil and my mum's Death" Deathica moaned, looking away. "That's actually cool!" Marigold interupted while the others stared at her in amazement (in a good way). Marigold wore an orange turtleneck and an orange plaid skirt with orange flats. She had gold wings and brown hair with gold streaks and a bronze tan. "Thanks, do you want to come to my place after school?" Deathica asked. The others nodded in enthusiasm...

READ NEXT EPISODE AND COMMENT BY MSGING ME! I MIGHT ALSO BE RUNNING A POLL TO FIND OUT WHICH CHARACTER IS MOST POPULAR!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :D

Latest posts

Back