FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

club penguin

Reaction score
help! my tama is pink with pink purple and yellow rectangles. when i saw the desighn i was suspisios :) . then it made funny sounds. then it was a baby a toddler then a teen IN 1 DAY!!!! :D

please help

sincerly,

club penguin

help! my tama is pink with pink purple and yellow rectangles. when i saw the desighn i was suspisios :) . then it made funny sounds. then it was a baby a toddler then a teen IN 1 DAY!!!! :D please help

sincerly,

club penguin
Acthully... In 1 day... Your tamagotchi will become a teen, in 1 day. It's not a problem anyways.

thanx. i got my tamas mixed up!!!! that is what went wrong!!! :D thanx again. but what about the sounds? :)

sncerly,

club penguin

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx. i got my tamas mixed up!!!! that is what went wrong!!! :D thanx again. but what about the sounds? :)

sncerly,

club penguin
If it's a beep it's ok, your tamagotchi beeps when it needs something or attention.

its a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :) :D buy a new this time from a shop! :(

so sorry that u got a fake! :mimitchi:

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: [/SIZE]

locky it will be like well, lets say i am in the middle of jump rope the sounds are ok but then they act up, and then go back 2 normal!!!! :D

sincerly,

club penguin

ps: it gave me 500 points not 400 when i won jump rope!!! :wub: :( :mimitchi: :)

your tama is not a fake some thing like that wouldent even be a glich and its not really a big deal its just sound so if i wour you i wouldent wourry about it so much :) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
A picture would help. Do you see the design of your tam on this page? If you can actually play jump rope, I doubt it's fake. When you say the sounds "act up," what do you mean, exactly?

Here's the easiest way to tell if it's fake: try to use it to log onto the TamaTown web site. If it can give you a valid login password, it's not fake.

Make sure u check the code too,if it doesn't work the first time,try again,then you no if it's fake or not ;)

yes i see the desighn on that page but last time i looked there it was not there so i guess the desighn is not fake and the login password was right so i guess it is not fake but by the sounds acting up i ment like it sounded like 3 tamas at once! not 1! :)

Thats odd, did you get your tama from a store? Maybe it got bumped or something. I would return it if you still had the receipt.

its a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :) :( buy a new this time from a shop! :D

so sorry that u got a fake! :(

[SIZE=21pt] :( [/SIZE]
its not a fake i saw that desighn at Wal Mart! dont wory its not a fake club penguin! B)

THE TAMA GODDESS KNOWS ALL

thanx so much! :( but now wen i play jump rope the sounds go weird!!! :lol: :lol: :( :lol: . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me stop it. althouh it sounds cool. :( :( i just want 2 make sure my tama isnt buzurk! :lol:

If you bought it from the store it's definantly not fak,and frum wat i heard,it doesn't sound very fake :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]THANX SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D B) [/SIZE] : :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :( :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back