fake right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i... i think thats real! WOAH!!!!

it has the bandai logo on it, but ive never seen a design like that.

OMG I WANT IT! *broke XDD*

it sure looks real. it has the bandai logo, mametchi and memetchi drawn perfectly on the front and i have seen others like this.

holy cow they are real if they had v4s like that i would have them stats:

3 v4

1 glow n dark

1 candy stripes

1 rising sun

2 v3

1 green frog

1 rainbow lillies

glowin dark boy 84624 gp 6g 65 pounds ^_^

candy stripes girl 99999 gp 6g 72 pounds :kusatchi:

rising sun boy 95723 gp 6g 70 pounds :ph34r:

green frog 7843 gp 3g 54 pounds idk has on a custom :wacko:

rainbow lillies 8592 gp 3g 52 pounds :pochitchi: (debugged)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the True Friends Pack is real, but it doesnt exactly look like that! Look for it at Target!

My friend got them and they are real. I so want them cause there cool.

its definitely real, it has a tamagotchi sign on it and also

have the real character on it!

surely real, don't worry i'm an expert on fakes and i can really tell. its not

a fake and i don't think ebay would sell fake stuff!

That's a gretty cool design they have ^^

♪Eva♪

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure, it is real. It matches all the requirements for a real tamagotchi, such as having the BanDai logo ;) .

//TL

They're real. It's just not a connection, it's a connexion (non-us english release.) And twin packs are real.

They look real to me. If their fake, they did a great job of making it look like the real thing.

haha!

they are only cute v2's why do you want them?

sorry if i sound mean, but its the true, they are like to see, no to buy. not nesesary to have it, but it could be the perfect valentine's day gift!!

people will send ANYTHING on ebay. it is onlya v1 or v2.... way not as cool as a v4 or v3.....don't get fooled by the disign.......please don't.

My bestie Cindy and her sister both wanted tamas so they bought that pack! They are real! They are just in a twin pack! There is also a flame version of it! I garuntee its 100% real I connected with her and everything.

Another bit of proof is that a few girls were saying its fake because theres no logo but me being a tama freak :D I knew to flip it over and see the logo on the back and it said bandai copyright and stuff so its defiantly real!

haha!they are only cute v2's why do you want them?

sorry if i sound mean, but its the true, they are like to see, no to buy. not nesesary to have it, but it could be the perfect valentine's day gift!!
Shes my friend and only has a V3 and V4 so she finds those pretty cool, because she dosen't have one of that kind. I think there real, They look preety cool, better buy them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back