Fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Leaftchi~

Reaction score
I got a v4 Jinsei yesterday from my grandparents,if i press the c button 2 times it starts dancing

when it is sleeping it does a 'z' every second,is it a fake? :D :D :D :D

I don't think, that the characteristics you described, are from a fake one, as the Original bandai Tama'S do a Z when they sleep and it is new to the V4s that there is an animation, if you press C without anything selected.

If you want to be sure about whether it is fake of not, look at the back:

with the original Tamas, you will find the words bandai wiz, bandai 2004 and a 7 digit number.

If you find them, it is a real one! :D

no i dont think so add a link of the picture or somerthing

I got a v4 Jinsei yesterday from my grandparents,if i press the c button 2 times it starts dancing when it is sleeping it does a 'z' every second,is it a fake? :furawatchi: <_< :) :)
i dont think its fake just because mine does that too and i have the bandai markings on the back :D

Sounds real, but could you please take a picture so I can verify if it is real, or fake? Thank You ^_^

I got a v4 Jinsei yesterday from my grandparents,if i press the c button 2 times it starts dancing when it is sleeping it does a 'z' every second,is it a fake? ^_^ :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:
Nope it's not, mine does the same, except it only dances when I press the c button once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back