Fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not a fake. It is packaged the way it is suppose to be. and their is no sign that it is a fake.

i bought one of those on that same site... i was so mad... i beeps ALL the time and it is VERY confusing... DO NOT GET IT....(just a warning) and it beeps all night... they run out of batteries fast and you CANT turn off the sound AND set the time on it. The directions dont even say how to.

That IS a fake, by the way. That color scheme was never released by BanDai. Plus, there is no sticker on the screen.

Everything looks real I mean it has BANDAI sticker on it and it looks normal, but I wouldn't get it if your not sure you don't want to get ripped off. :eek:

Everything looks real I mean it has BANDAI sticker on it and it looks normal, but I wouldn't get it if your not sure you don't want to get ripped off. :p
Believe me, this IS fake. A lot of sellers put fakes into packages with the BanDai logo on them (or place a BanDai sticker where it should normally be). Authentic Japaneses tamagotchis were not released in this color scheme. I know someone who bought a few and found out they were fake; she had to contact Ebay to get her money back.

A lot of fakes can be very deceiving. Please do your research before ever buying a tamagotchi online, especially because there are more fakes for sale than authentic tamagotchis.

That's fake. My friend bought one just like that!

Just cuz it has the bandai logo on it, does'nt mean that it's real!

This should be in Tamagotchi warnings!

Again I'm not sure if it;s fake but if your not sure DON'T order it. You can get a normal tamagotchi for sure some where else. You don't want to get ripped off! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back