Fake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfalmarin

Reaction score
My 'Tamagotchi Plus' came in the mail today...and it was a fake. :\ I feel really stupid, but how could I have known? It looks exactly, exactly like a real tama plus, but it's a peice of crap. I feel so cheated. It says Bandai all over it. I thought that that would be the proof that it was authentic, but apparently some companies will illegally put the Bandai logo on their cheap knock-offs. *sigh*

My mom felt bad for me and said she'll buy me a Tamagotchi Mini the next time we go to Target (since I don't have one of those). I will never buy tamas on eBay again. :wacko:

Ack! That sucks. :/ It's way too easy to get cheated these days. But hey. at least you'll get a Tamagotchi Mini! And you'll know for next time, if there is one. :wacko:

Yeah...I won't buy off of ebay after this, it was *such* a disappoint. I was so excited, you know? Bah. But yes, at least I'll get a mini out of the whole ordeal...thanks, guys. :wacko:

Yeah...I won't buy off of ebay after this, it was *such* a disappoint. I was so excited, you know? Bah. But yes, at least I'll get a mini out of the whole ordeal...thanks, guys. :angry:
Sorry to ask this, but do u mind telling me how much that fake tama was, and could u send us a link to the tama u brought?

Thanx :wacko:

Reading through this person's feedback now, I can see that the negative feedback is all about this person selling fake tamagotchis....dang...always read feedback if you buy on ebay. I thought since most of the feedback was positive, it wasn't a problem. Eh. :( Live and learn, I suppose!

Last edited by a moderator:
My 'Tamagotchi Plus' came in the mail today...and it was a fake. :\ I feel really stupid, but how could I have known? It looks exactly, exactly like a real tama plus, but it's a peice of crap. I feel so cheated. It says Bandai all over it. I thought that that would be the proof that it was authentic, but apparently some companies will illegally put the Bandai logo on their cheap knock-offs. *sigh*
My mom felt bad for me and said she'll buy me a Tamagotchi Mini the next time we go to Target (since I don't have one of those). I will never buy tamas on eBay again. :(
Yep, The fakes are crap. Ive seen one. Didnt look fun.

:( :ph34r:

I dont buy from ebay, just retail stores because i KNOW those are real.

Yep, The fakes are crap. Ive seen one. Didnt look fun.
It doesn't even work! The only thing you can do with it is feed it, and you can't even tell what it is...it looks like a tank or something, moving across the screen. Every other option just shows a tamagotchi rip-off blob moving back and forth for a few seconds, but that's it... you can't even keep it alive, it's totally unusable. :(

You have to contact e-bay about this! You have to get that sellers account frozen!

I'm in the process of getting a refund. I'm sending the seller an email today. It says in the item description that it's an AUTHENTIC 2004 BANDAI TAMAGOTCHI. Which is lies. So I want my money back. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom felt bad for me and said she'll buy me a Tamagotchi Mini the next time we go to Target (since I don't have one of those). I will never buy tamas on eBay again. :(
whoa...they sell them at target? my mom works there! maybe we could get a discount on a tamagotchi mini! w00t! lol. I feel sorry for you though. at least your mom is getting you a new one

Yep! I got both my V2 Connections at Target. You're lucky if you get a discount! ^_^ How cool! And yeah, I feel kind of bad that I have to rely on my mom to buy me another one (I'm an adult, darnit!), but she won't have to if I get my money back. *sigh* I need a job.

Yep! I got both my V2 Connections at Target. You're lucky if you get a discount! ^_^ How cool! And yeah, I feel kind of bad that I have to rely on my mom to buy me another one (I'm an adult, darnit!), but she won't have to if I get my money back. *sigh* I need a job.
how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back