Fakes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfur995642

Reaction score
My friend has a fake but she is really attached to it. So I was thinking if anyone else has a fake... do they like it? do you like yur fake? do you even HAVE A FAKE??

My friend has a fake but she is really attached to it. So I was thinking if anyone else has a fake... do they like it? do you like yur fake? do you even HAVE A FAKE??
I have a fake Dinkie Dino, but it is really fun. The only problem is that it is made with very cheap plastic. The characters are so cool. You can be:

A Ghost

Dinousaur

Bird

Pikachu

Gatoman

Agumon

Bulbasaur

and other animals.

They have Digimon and pokemon in it! Lol it is so funny when I see them on my fake Dinkie Dino. It was worth the low price that I payed for it. I only payed $4.99. Some fakes are really bad but some are really fun!

:( Well i just found the dinkie dino at the corner store... my tams u mean? nah. i would never get tam rip-offs! :huh:

I dont have a fake but i also dont buy them of of ebay or anything like that

yeah. i dont trust ebay!
Why not? As long as you know what you're looking for (and pick out the fakes), and look at people's feedback, there's nothing wrong with Ebay. You can get even cheaper stuff than you would in the store. And the cool thing is you don't have to go out to buy it...it comes to you! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back