faking your age on youtube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, have you got banned from TC?

anyway, i dont know and i dont care! we were talking about you on TC.

bye

^ He wants bad karma, so he spams, disrupting everyone else on the site. He does it on purpose.

CUT. IT. OUT.

No of course not. The computer knows when you're lieing! It has a small device... XD Yeh. Computers can't read minds.

Totally.

What kind of question is this?

We all should know about the alethiochip by age 4.

Seriously.

You can. That's the bad thing about the internet, infact to be honest I've faked my age. And for gawd's sake Mimitchi9 go SPAM some other site

Ditto, Missbehave.

Some. Other. Site.

As in, not on TT.

Go away already, or just Pm a guide to get your karma lowered.

Geez.

Ditto to >...Missbehave...< and ~Rebecca. But please, even though he/she probably SPAMs a lot, there's no need to treat him/her like an outcast or being mean to that person. They're still a person, no matter what.

But still, please don't go around SPAMming; things like that make your karma bad.

Anyway, on-topic...

Computers can't actually tell that you're lying, although a polygraph can. A polygraph is the scientific name of the lie detector.

A lot of people fake their age online. That's where online predators come in. They go and fake their age just to get some girl to spill her name, address, phone number, etc. That's why I just avoid taking ages too seriously.

omg...you can go to jail???

police come to your house???

i faked my age on youtube...just cuz

i was too young to have an account...

only by one year though...

omg...you can go to jail???police come to your house???

i faked my age on youtube...just cuz

i was too young to have an account...

only by one year though...
No... I think Papercut was being sarcastic. ^^;

I faked my age... by saying I'm 14 instead of 15. (Why? To hide my real age, and I didn't really want to say I'm older for some reason).

If you got sent to jail for something like that, the jails would be pretty packed.... :p

I've faked my age plenty of times before, it doesn't get you sent to jail.

Yes, you can fake your age on Youtube.

You can fake your age on any site.

You just have to be smart enough to know how to pull it off.

If you want a good example of people who don't know how to lie about their age, go to TamaChat.

We get them from time to time.

I second that. Its only a bad thing when you intend it to be. Otherwise, nobodies going to stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back