Fall Out Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your favorite Fall Out Boy song off of each album?

Mine would have to be:

'Calm Before The Storm', 'The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes', 'I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You SHould Shut You're Mouth', and 'I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)'.

I also like 'The Music or The Misery'.

I LOVE Fall out boy. They have Awesome songs. I havent heard all the ones from their CD's, (only the ones with music videos out, like Sugar we're going down, This aint a scene its an arms race,Dance Dance,Thnks Fr Th Memories, A little less sixteen candles a little more touch me)

FOB FOREVER! :D

//A~R

What's your favorite Fall Out Boy song off of each album?
Mine would have to be:

'Calm Before The Storm', 'The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes', 'I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You SHould Shut You're Mouth', and 'I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)'.

I also like 'The Music or The Misery'.
Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend: Pretty In Punk

Take This To Your Grave: Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy)

From Under The Cork Tree: Sugar, We're Goin Down, I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me & Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner (I can't choose my favourite out of them x__x)

Infinity On High: I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)

^ I love that song xD. :]

~Mango

Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend: Pretty In PunkTake This To Your Grave: Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy)

From Under The Cork Tree: Sugar, We're Goin Down, I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me & Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner (I can't choose my favourite out of them x__x)

Infinity On High: I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)

^ I love that song xD. :]

~Mango
Patrick's voice makes me all.. melt-ified in 'I'm Like a Lawyer...' *swoon* :lol:

Their song, Dance Dance, is on Dance Dance Revolution Supernova. But it's not my fave on it. I like Xepher (Tatsh) and DoLL (Terra).

Haha bamcr, our FOB topic is VERY active. :lol:

Evening Out With Your Girlfriend - Pretty In Punk, Tell That Mick.., The World's Not Wating..,

Take This To Your Grave - Saturday, Dead On Arrival

From Under The Cork Tree - I've Got A Dark Alley..., XO, A Little Less 16 Candles...

Infinity On High - Fame<Infamy, You're Crashing But You're No Wave

I love ALL the songs, but these songs have an attachment to me for some reason.

FOB♥

Haha bamcr, our FOB topic is VERY active. :p
Evening Out With Your Girlfriend - Pretty In Punk, Tell That Mick.., The World's Not Wating..,

Take This To Your Grave - Saturday, Dead On Arrival

From Under The Cork Tree - I've Got A Dark Alley..., XO, A Little Less 16 Candles...

Infinity On High - Fame<Infamy, You're Crashing But You're No Wave

I love ALL the songs, but these songs have an attachment to me for some reason.

FOB♥
Whoops, Tell That Mick... is from TTTYG. :p Duh me.

Yup,

[SIZE=21pt]FOB RULES![/SIZE]

~Aqua3557~

Last edited by a moderator:
Back