fall out boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That song is absolutely amazing<33

My favorite albums (the ones that have already been released) by them are From Under The Cork Tree (Black Clouds and Underdogs addition (for the epic win)) and Take This To Your Grave which is like. . . my all time favorite so far.

And on youtube I've seen people complaining about their change in music style with the switch to Folie à Deux, but I don't get it D:

I've been listening to them since Fall Out Boy's Evening Out with Your Girlfriend and I think that their styles have changed, but in a good way<3

So I guess I don't really care what other people think; I'm going to get Folie à Deux on the day it comes out no matter what. If my dad won't drive me I'll bike to the store to buy the dang thing<3

And the I Don't Care video is hilarious xD
*off topic - removed*

please use the PM system for personal messages - not the forums

Last edited by a moderator:
That song is absolutely amazing<33

My favorite albums (the ones that have already been released) by them are From Under The Cork Tree (Black Clouds and Underdogs addition (for the epic win)) and Take This To Your Grave which is like. . . my all time favorite so far.

And on youtube I've seen people complaining about their change in music style with the switch to Folie à Deux, but I don't get it D:

I've been listening to them since Fall Out Boy's Evening Out with Your Girlfriend and I think that their styles have changed, but in a good way<3

So I guess I don't really care what other people think; I'm going to get Folie à Deux on the day it comes out no matter what. If my dad won't drive me I'll bike to the store to buy the dang thing<3

And the I Don't Care video is hilarious xD
Folie a Deux is going to be fricking amazing.

I don't get why people complain about how their style is changing, and how they're saying "I wish you guys would make another Take This To Your Grave." But the thing is, if they made another Take This To Your Grave every year, you'd be listening to the exact same music all the time so you would get too bored with the same stuff over and over.

Latest posts

Back