Fall Out Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, Awesome, Allie. I haven't read Wiki in a while. XD
Exactly, "What would the concept be?" Well, whatever it would be would most likely be epic, knowing FOB. -goes to think of concepts-

~Mew
The concept would be bears.

Because there is a bear on the Folie album cover.

...Uhm. THEY SHOULD DO ONE ABOUT US. OR KITTIES. 8D -cough- Anyway.

. . .Vampires would be interesting. -steals idea from Sixteen Candles rawr-

EDIT!

Nicola [Nix.] from the chat just had a beyond epic idea for a concept. Here's the log:

[Nix.] 2:12 pm: OH MY.

[Nix.] 2:12 pm: MEW.

[~Pokemon*Mew~] 2:12 pm: Hola?

[Nix.] 2:13 pm: REMEMBER FOREVER AGO, I WROTE A STORY-INTRO ABOUT A BOY CALLED TRAGEDY?

[~Pokemon*Mew~] 2:13 pm: OOOO:

[Nix.] 2:13 pm: And he hung himself.

[~Pokemon*Mew~] 2:13 pm: That would be an epic concept.

[Nix.] 2:13 pm: Hell yeah.

[Nix.] 2:13 pm: AND

[Nix.] 2:14 pm: They could say the line, "Nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy" Influenced it.

[Nix.] 2:14 pm: Because, nobody wants to hear them sing about it, but there they are, singing about it.

[~Pokemon*Mew~] 2:14 pm: Uh-huh. o:

[~Pokemon*Mew~] 2:16 pm: I'm putting this on the FOB topic. xD

So, yeah. I thought that was a great idea. XP

~Mew

EDIT AGAIN!: Typo. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOOK, MUM. I'M IN A TOPIC.

-lol-

But yes, that was me. <3

And thanks for saying it was beyond awesome. <3

... I HAD ANOTHER IDEA.

What if they released a song for every comic thing? Like, to do with the plot of the comic, in some way.

So anyway~...

I am so in love with It's Hard To Say "I Do" When I Don't. This song is love. <3

And, I can't wait for their next album. ...If they have one, that is. Which they should. No, they'll HAVE to. Or I'll die. D: And I know that Folie just came out -counts on fingers- Six months ago. Butstill. Meweh can't wait. :D

~Mew

EDIT!: What I said made no sense... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I know.

I have no clue what I'd make my username if I got another permanent one. Too lazy anyway.

I've been listening to Panic! a lot lately. But as for FOB...everything. I've had no preference. xP

I made it what mine is, cause I was in a Taking Back sunday mood.

I have Hoedown Throwdown stuck in my head. Stupid little kids.

OH MY GOD! I CANT STAND THEM! Every single girl In the school texts, writes, and says I <3 Pete Wentz!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!

First, it's like grid fabric that you put thread through to make X's. Craftiness.

I'll post pictures once it's finished. Took two hours to make the pattern. X.x

Second, Fall Out Boy isn't just Pete Wentz. There are three other members who deserve the same amount of recognition. They probably don't know hardly any of their songs, besides the ones that've made it onto the radio. They just know he's good-looking. ._.

OH MY GOD! I CANT STAND THEM! Every single girl In the school texts, writes, and says I <3 Pete Wentz!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!
Mkay, if you don't like FOB, then you shouldn't even be here. I mean, this is a topic for fans, not trying to be rude.

And, Kelsey [ZOOMrocks] is right. Pete's not the only one in the band, and I don't like how he gets all the attention. I am a big fan of Fall Out Boy, and I don't only pay attention to Pete. So, those girls in your school are idiots. They probably only know like, two songs by them. So, if you hate Fall Out Boy because of Pete, oh well. I love Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe. I think girls who only care about Pete are complete idiots.

So, please, don't come here just to rant, because not all FOB fans only care about Pete. Patrick's my favorite. ;)

~Mew

Mkay, if you don't like FOB, then you shouldn't even be here. I mean, this is a topic for fans, not trying to be rude.
And, Kelsey [ZOOMrocks] is right. Pete's not the only one in the band, and I don't like how he gets all the attention. I am a big fan of Fall Out Boy, and I don't only pay attention to Pete. So, those girls in your school are idiots. They probably only know like, two songs by them. So, if you hate Fall Out Boy because of Pete, oh well. I love Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe. I think girls who only care about Pete are complete idiots.

So, please, don't come here just to rant, because not all FOB fans only care about Pete. Patrick's my favorite. :pochitchi:

~Mew
I think Pete gets all the attention because he seems to make all the attention. It's hard to explain I guess.

He's usually the one more involved online and accociating with more popular celebrities.

I love Pete, and I love the whole band, but my friend said that when she met them, Pete didn't talk to the fans much. He was Twittering the whole time. xD

She said that Patrick was super nice - she got to hug him, I was very jealous.

I'm one word ('Clandestine') away from being finished. xP

My mom said that since my parents are paying $250 to help Adam buy a fourwheeler, they're giving me the same amount for something I want. But no amazing bands ever come here, or remotely close to Nova Scotia, and I can't spend it on band merch. ;-;

Pete Wentz isn't the only member of Fall Out Boy.

I hate people that are obsessive like that, but I adore the band as a whole.

Pete Wentz isn't the only member of Fall Out Boy.I hate people that are obsessive like that, but I adore the band as a whole.
Same here. Like without one of the memebers, Fall Out Boy would never be the same.

Even though Pete is seen as their poster boy sometimes, he is not the only guy in the band.

I think Pete gets all the attention because he seems to make all the attention. It's hard to explain I guess.He's usually the one more involved online and accociating with more popular celebrities.

I love Pete, and I love the whole band, but my friend said that when she met them, Pete didn't talk to the fans much. He was Twittering the whole time. xD

She said that Patrick was super nice - she got to hug him, I was very jealous.
LUCKYLUCKYLUCKY. -goes emo- I'll never get to hug Patrick unless by some miracle I get Meet & Greet passes and I ask him and we like... hug over the table? XD Which will never happen because the security will be like, "HURRY UP. D:< -rawr-" ;P

And yeah, I know what you mean. He's the one who does most of the things in the band, such as doing stuff online, as you said, he has a store, and marring another celeb didn't help.

Kelsey, if you can somehow get somewhere near North Carolina, you can buy us tickets, we can get band merch, and do the Sandman/Benzedrine thing. 8D

~Mew

Latest posts

Back