Falling 8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I fall sometimes.
One time, my friend came over, and we decided to play Wii Sports. So we played Bowling. And my friend made a strike DX. So, I was like, "OMG! THAT'S IT! PREPARE TO GET BEATEN!!!" And I totally throw my arm back, getting ready to throw the ball (Oh yeah, I'm in my socks.). And I throw my arm forward, slipped (stupid socks), and I TOTALLY flipped and landed on my back. o_e. My friend laughed her little head off.
ROFL XDD Haha *laughs and points*

So So funny :3

At rehearsals for my Awards Night a month ago I tripped up the stairs :p Everyone was laughing at me, haha.

I'm lucky that wasn't the real thing.

Depends what's going on lol I fell 20 times yesterday almost down the steps at school >_>;; lol.

I'm getting an x-ray done today or tomorrow..

Though, I still think it's sort off funny.

It's odd, considering I generally fall up the stairs/steps. -shrugs-

I don't fall much but I remember countless times when my clumsy friend fell on me or almost fell on me. Also, once, I was walking behind this kid up the stairs and he loses his balance and his leg flies back and hits me in the arm. Oww. So I'm not one to fall much, but people seem to like to fall on me or near me a lot. :3

I try to keep my balance to refrain from embarrassing myself. I don't fall to often unless I'm in high heels. I learned my lesson when I went to a wedding. it was my first time in high heels and I bumped into the bride & groom during their "special dance" thing. Now if I know I have to wear heels I wear them everyday 3 days before to train my feet. So tripping/tumbling really isn't anything big for me. Even in P.E :(

Dawnie -

I fall up the stairs all the time. e_e

Oh, one time I fell on the stairs, and I ended up rolling down like a dead body, then doing a summersault down the little turn in them. XD It was very um...relaxing. Yes. Relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back