Familitchi Adoption Center~v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReddPop82

Reaction score
Hello! As you may know, I am the owner of the other Adoption center where you care for you tamas for real or get them to the hospital and all. Now, I'm back with my idea of making a Familitchi Adoption Center! You can now adopt a family in need of care!PS. YOU CAN DROP OFF ANYMORE TAMAS IF YOU LIKE!

details

When you adopt your babies, you can now take care of it! Okay, for the basics:

Care:

You care for your tamas like a real tama. You see, once you get a family, it will either be hungry,hurt,un-happy,or maybe sick. That's your first step as a caretaker for your tamas! First of all, once you get your pet's stats, you can do things like: "I would like to give my tamas snacks until their happy again" or "I would like to get my pets to the hospital" or "I would like to feed them until they're full" and all of that stuff. NEW FEATURE! This new feature was not in my other adoption center. You see, there's this new "Clean:" place in your pets' stats. To fill it up to %100, just say something like: "I would like to take my tama for a shower/bath" or "I would like to potty-train my tamas" Simple, right? Soon, your tama will evolve into a kid>teen>adult>parent!

Dieing:

Your tama CAN and WILL die if you don't care for it. (see above for care) You are able to get another tama, but cannot get your tama back. It's dead and all, right?

Away:

Okay, this is a NEW FEATURE too. You see, this depends on what your tama is. (baby, teen,adult,etc.) then it'll have school or a job. It can come and go to their school/job at anytime. Sometimes, they get back with notices. This informs you if you have to go to a place with your tama. You can go there at anytime. But, you have exactly 3 days to attend. If you don't attend for the next 3 days, your tama will be gloomy, and no simple snack can cure this. BUT, try a game or two. *hint* *hint*

Matchmaker & With another tama:

Okay, when your tamas become adults, you can marry all of them to the matchmaker OR by marrying them to another tama. You marry with the matchmaker INSTANTLY. But, if you pick marrying them with another tama (opposite of gender) you have to wait for the other person's permission, BUT you get to have 2 pairs of hands to take care of your tama kids. Like the normal v5, you pick 1 tama from your family to marry. Then, the cycle starts again, but with the "parents" stage for your past tama.*hint of parent stage*

Shop:

NEW FEATURE! Now, you can go to the tama shop in my next post in this page! For more info, go to my next post!

Others:

Babies are: (some pairs are NEW FEATURES!)

{'.'}-girl-normal

['.']-boy-normal

{*_*}-girl-dazzling

[*_*]-boy-dazling

{>.>}-girl-curious

[>.>]-boy-curious

Families:

NEW FEATURE! Okay, this is just like the v5, in your stats, it tells you what type of family your tamas are. This is random.

------------------------------------------------------

Orpahans:

babies:

{'.'} ['.'] {'.'}-Jenna-Earl-Crystal

{*_*} {*_*} [*_*] -Jing-Josie-Carp

{>.>} [>.>] [>.>]-Jen-Len-Lake

['.'] ['.'] {'.'}-Strenny-Open-Elli

[*_*] {*_*}-Jake-Sunny

[>.>] [>.>]-Pol-Sol (twins :ph34r: )

teens:

None.

Adults:

None.

------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=20pt]Stats: OPEN! ADOPT A FAMILY TODAY![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Shop~!

:ph34r: - Welcome! My name is Jane, and I'm the shop owner! Here, you can 'buy' goods for your tama! Just say so and I'll give it to you! You can use your item for your tama at anytime! Okay, now for the items:

[-()-] - Pack of food, used to fill up your tama's tummy to full! *only used once*

[=**=]- Pack of cookies! Used to fill up happy hearts to full! *only used once*

( ^_^ )- Plushie! Use this on FEMALE tamas! Something special will happen!

(=[]=)- Robot! Use this on MALE tamas! Something special will happen!

:ph34r: (Jane)- Well,that's all for now! But, I'll make updates in the fourms at anytime! So, if you miss an update, just ask for me and I'll get you the latest update! Have fun with these stuff!

Yay! All Done! The tamas are ready to be adopted! *waits patiently*

Oops! Hold on, I'm not counting your order right now, but you'll have to order again. I made a mistake. It's supposed to be 3 tamas! Sorry! And thanks for visiting! :ph34r:

Okay, NOW I'll count your order. First, would you like to change which ones you adopted?

Sure! Here you go! *gives Cutiepuppy10 their birth certificates* Have fun, guys! And here are your stuff!:

( :ph34r: )

[-()-]

Stats:

{'.'} ['.'] {'.'}

Names: (in order) Jenna,Earl,Crystal

Genders: (in order) Female,Male,Female

Family Type: Normal Family

Clean: %100

Mood: Happy

Hunger: ****(-1)

Happiness: *****(very happy)

Sickness: They're fine for the moment.

Inventory: ( :ph34r: ), [-()-]

They are all full and happy. Oh! Your tamas are evolving into...

Jenna: :D

Earl: :D

Crystal: :)

:) (Jane)- Hello! This is a shop update! Come and take a look at our items!:

[-()-] - Pack of food, used to fill up your tama's tummy to full! *only used once*

[=**=]- Pack of cookies! Used to fill up happy hearts to full! *only used once*

( :D )- Plushie! Use this on FEMALE tamas! Something special will happen!

(=[]=)- Robot! Use this on MALE tamas! Something special will happen!

NEW!:

[_______]zZzZ- a cumfy,family bed for your tamas! To put them to rest!

[?]- A magic hat! If you use this item, something special will happen to your tamas!

[=] [;] [;] [;] [;]- A Wii! Use this to cheer up your tamas! Comes with 4 Wii-motes, and 15 fun games! *you need the Tv to use this*

[~~~] [;;;]- A Tv! Comes with a remote! Use this to spend some time with your little pets!

(@)- Mini pet! Your tamas can care for this when activated! This little/mini pet will be all your tama's responsibility! *limited time only*

(___) <()---]- A bath tub! Use this to get your darlings squeaky clean! Comes with squeaky duck!

:D (Jane)- That's about it! See you guys later, on the next update!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! I'll do everyone's orders soon!

Oh! I have good news for everyone, too! There's gonna be a new feature up soon! It's a big one too! So kep your eyes peeled!!!!

---------------------------

@Tamalove2: Sure! *packs their bags and hans her their birth certificates* Oh, and have I met you before? Somewhere? maybe in TamaChat?

stats:

[*_*] {*_*}

Names: (in order) Jack,Sunny

Genders: (in order) Male,Female

Mood: Happy

Hunger: ***(-2)

Sickness: They're fine for the moment.

Inventory: None.

----------------------------

@ tamagotchi567:

Surething! And thanks for visiting my v5 shop! *gives birth certificate* Enjoy!

stats:

['.'] ['.'] {'.'}-Strenny-Open-Elli

Names: (in order) Strenny,Open,Elli

Genders: (in order) Male,Male,Female

Mood: depressed. Make them happy again!

Hunger: *****(Stuffed)

Sickness: OK,but try getting a check-up from the doctor...

Inventory: None.

----------------------------------

@cuitepuppy10:

:( (Jane: -Sure thing! Let me see...Ah! Your order! Now, the bath tub,the baed,and the wii,huh? Wonderful! I'll send you the items right away, you wouldn't want to break it even when you get home,right? And those items all togetcher are heavy! Don't wanna hurt your back!

[SIZE=20pt] ATTENTION!!!!!:[/SIZE]

I'm sorry for the dely. It's because of school. But no worries, I'll still be up and ready to update! I just need a few helpers as all. Ok, today, I'm off because I got a common sickness. Just a cold. So, I'm ready to hire! Plus, I'm going to be setting up a little discussion thread for the employees. AND the new feature? Oh, yes! The NEW FEATURE is still being built. But...I'll squeeze in a preview ;D:

Hello Fellow tama foster parents! Have you clicked on the "Fun" link on the thread I made? Or have you just found it? OK, you see, this is my little thread to earn GP,hangout, and have fun! It's still here at TamaTalk. I've been planning this for a long time now. So, I think it's now. I've decided to officially...OPEN THIS HERE THREAD! It's a roleplaying/caring/tamatown/everything tama!
That's about it~

But, There's a %50/%50 chance that this thread is...OK. You know! Acceptable. I'm not COMPLETELY sure, but let's see....

I would like to be an employee.And could I please have a pack of cookies,a magic hat,a mini pet,a pack of food,a plushie,a robot,a TV,a wii,a bath tub,and a bed please.Sorry about the big order,but I need stuff for my little tamas! ;)

Can I have {>.>} {>.>}-Pol-Sol (twins ) they are girls right?
oh and can i get the:

[_______]zZzZ- a cumfy,family bed for your tamas! To put them to rest!

[?]- A magic hat! If you use this item, something special will happen to your tamas!

[=] [;] [;] [;] [;]- A Wii! Use this to cheer up your tamas! Comes with 4 Wii-motes, and 15 fun games! *you need the Tv to use this*

[~~~] [;;;]- A Tv! Comes with a remote! Use this to spend some time with your little pets!

(@)- Mini pet! Your tamas can care for this when activated! This little/mini pet will be all your tama's responsibility! *limited time only*

(___) <()---]- A bath tub! Use this to get your darlings squeaky clean! Comes with squeaky duck!

with them please???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back