Familitchi Facts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy 20

Reaction score
I am talking about the American Tamagotchi V5/Familitchi. Please list the facts that you know about them. I know that you might not know all of them for sure, but hey! That's what surprises are for!!!

I'll state one I know:

You can raise multiple Tamagotchis on one screen.

well, you no how u can save tamas from dying if u hear them in time by downloading them? You can't save the V5 ;)

they're too much like people! (sorry. had to be said.) apparently there is a TV icon.

I don't have a Familitchi so this might not be correct.

These are the icons:

1. Check meter (hungry/happy screen with five hearts instead of four, family name/gender/generation, bonding percentage and family type, all character's species and role in the family)

2. Feeding (meal and snack with multiple sub-options)

3. Toilet (same as normal but when they need the loo they move back and forth in a line)

4. Games (TV surfing, tea time, golf putt and shoe match- the last two games are unlocked on the second generation)

5. Communication (v5, Special and PC for any Family Tamagotchi outside of Japan- Famitama, DVD, PC and Special for any Famitama in Japan)

6. Training/Care (three random options for when your Tamagotchi are bored)

7. Item box (all your items and medicines here)

8. Gotchi TV (TV shopping replaces the shop, Dating Channel replaces the Matchmaker and Travelling Channel replaces the pause function believe it or not)

9. Tamagotchi notebook (friends and memories)

10. Attention sign (same as all other versions)

And here's how to get different families (your family might have to have full bonding percentage to get a special family):

Your Mametchi + Someone's Chantotchi = Mame Family

Your Memetchi + Someone's Mumutchi = Meme Family

Your Kuchipatchi + Someone's Yonepatchi = Kuchi Family

Your Furawatchi + Someone's Sukatchi = Violet Family

Any adult and too much food = Large Family

Any adult and too little food = Petit Family

Any adult and not happy enough= Ninja Family

A mix of characters = Blended Family

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts