Familitchi Login code for tama&earth expo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleachiy

Reaction score
Hellooooo! I got my Familitchi Tooodayy <33. :eek: And i wanna know how to log in on tama&earth expo. How do i get a login number??? :D

And if you have time please answer my other question to :furawatchi: :

How do i get a job on my Tamagotchi Familitchi? :pochitchi:

Go to the connection (heart Icon) ((5th icon)) and press A. A screen of selections should show up. Click PC and you will get a login number. Go to tamagotchi.com and click on the banner where it says: Tama earth and expo, and when you go there, select english. While your their, you'll see some games need you to put in a number. Thats where you put in the login number. Also, tamagotchi v5 cannot get a job...

or you can go to tamatown.com but you have to put in a login code everytime you play a game and enter the logout code to get your money or prize

To go to the tama earth expo you push the first button 5 times, next push enter, then go to the word that says PC. :ph34r:

Sorry but you can't get a job on the V.5 :( :angry:

Hope I helped

- #1Tamagotchi Fan :)

Question 1: Go to the 5th icon, or the hearts icon. Press it and then go to PC. then you will get a login number. enter it. But this one is different from the V4 and the V4.5

Instead of entering the number once only in the begining, you must enter it every time you wanna play a new game.

Have fun!

Question 2: Sorry but in the V5, there is no 'jobs'.

But there are jobs in the V5.5 / Royal Familitchi.

Hope i helped!

You can find your login number on your tamagotchi by going to the connection heart and selecting PC. Your login number should show up. You can also find it in your manual. This is sad to say but.... on the v5 your tamagotchis DON'T have jobs. Sorry!

Question 1: Go to the 5th icon, or the hearts icon. Press it and then go to PC. then you will get a login number. enter it. But this one is different from the V4 and the V4.5Instead of entering the number once only in the begining, you must enter it every time you wanna play a new game.

Have fun!

Question 2: Sorry but in the V5, there is no 'jobs'.

But there are jobs in the V5.5 / Royal Familitchi.

Hope i helped!
Unfortunatly not the Royal FamiTama. The Royal FamiTama can't get jobs like the V4/.5. The meaning for "jobs" on the Royal means the type of family. (eg. Sporty Family)

Unfortunatly not the Royal FamiTama. The Royal FamiTama can't get jobs like the V4/.5. The meaning for "jobs" on the Royal means the type of family. (eg. Sporty Family)
I know. But at least they have 'jobs' not like in the V5. u know, completely nothing?

But from what i know, they have 'jobs' like a paparazzi(did i spell it correct?) and other stars and royalties jobs.

or am i wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back