Familitchi pausing help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama aishling

Reaction score
My sister got a Familitchi yesterday and she can't pause it can you tell me how?

I love :kusatchi:

Activate the television icon (at the bottom of the screen), then select the travel show. They are paused while on vacation. Press the C (right) button to bring them home again.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok heres what you need to do: go to the little TV icon at the bottom and then you select the travel show and then you press go and then they are paused for as long as you like! :mellow:

To pause it you have to go to the 8th icon (the tv icon) and select TRAVEL SHOW. You will then see the tamagotchis leaving to go traveling. While they are traveling, this is currently pause mode.

Glad I helped! =]

Like everyone else said go to the TV icon press B then chose travel show and then press OK. But I prefer The sleeping trick when you mess around with the clock.

Hope I helped!

Tamabunny^^

Like everyone else said go to the TV icon press B then chose travel show and then press OK. But I prefer The sleeping trick when you mess around with the clock.Hope I helped!

Tamabunny^^
tamabunny is right. The best way in my opinion is to change the clock to midnight so its sleeping, and then when your back just reset the time to whatever your time is.

All you have to do is go to the television icon on your screen, then use the a button to select travel show. then you wait for a while and when they ask you Go? you select yes.then you go for the travel which is the same as the pause mode on the other versions.

Hope i helped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back