Familitchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought one, an have decided that I want another to play with and marry. I like taking care of more than one at once. Keeps me busy. :)

Maybe just one. But hearing that they can't connect to older versions, I maybe go crazy and buy another one comes out. ;)

i think one is perfect.

it maybe a "lonely"

number, but its perfect when

it comes to tamagotchi.

i have one of each version

(except for v1 & v2) :D

I don't want to get any at all. I feel that the versions have been going a bit downhill (that's my opinion) so I don't want any more versions.

But I might succumb to everybody saying their good thoughts and get one. I don't know.

None.

From the info I've gathered about them, they've strayed from the original Tamagotchi concept by a lot.

and I've heard that they can't connect with older versions, which is useless. =(

and I've heard that they can't connect with older versions, which is useless. =(
In my opinion not being able to connect is alright. I mean, I have two Tamagotchi and usually don't connect, and anyway, the originals couldn't connect.

But anyway, that's your opinion, so I won't say it's bad or anything.

The one thing I'm glad about is that they are giving everybody in the world the same features, so nobody has to get angry that one country gets better Tamagotchi than the others (though some people do complain about the designs and I don't blame most of them).

In my opinion not being able to connect is alright. I mean, I have two Tamagotchi and usually don't connect, and anyway, the originals couldn't connect.
But anyway, that's your opinion, so I won't say it's bad or anything.
I meant it was useless to me personally.

I like to be able to run at least two at a time, so they can interact. I'd much rather have my V2 and V4.5 both running and interacting than have a V5 that can't connect with my V4.5.

I just got my V4.5, so I still want to play with it for a while longer. but since a V5 can't connect with it, plus the other things I don't like about the V5s...well, its useless for me to get one.

it doesnt matter if they cant connect, you have a bigger tamatown online then anyother!

plus looking after three tama's is hard enough! you are so busy with all the brand new functions aswell.

when you connect with older verions they come up as>>>> ;) nazotchi

in your friends list....which really annoys me :blink:

Once I make more money I'll probably get one more (of the second batch of designs). I really want the pink one with flowers.

I have 2 english Famaitamas they are AWESOME! thats why i voted 2! i have the Pet shell (yellow/orange with blue roof (antennae) with the 4 pets around it, BaguBagutchi, Chitchi, Onsenmoguratchi, Hanatarezoutchi and a yellow key) and the House shell. (blue key, red roof, houses all around)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back