family change?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLgotchi123

Reaction score
Ok ,so my friend had a cheerful family and they were toddlers,but then today her cheerful family turned into a blended family! why is this? is it because last generation she mated a mumutchi with a memetchi instead of a memetchi with a mumutchi? or will it come back to being a cheerful family?

This is very rare and I have never heard this happen to anybody but it's most likely just a glitch. If you married a mumutchi with a memetchi or visa versa you should still get a cheerful familly.

Here's a v5 Tamagotchi Growth chart

So it might or might not change back, it's just a glitch.

Hope I helped! :ichigotchi:

it isnt a glitch. if ou get a catorgery family (smart, cheerful, easygoing) if you keep the bonding low like under 50 when your tamagotchis evolve into teens they might turn back into a blended or if they get too much of other training.

hope i helped!

No, its not because of the marriage thingy. If u get a cheerful family and you want it to remain as cheerful family, tell ur friend to always train it using the cheerful one. (The second choice). And it wont change back. You cannot change a blended to cheerful. But u can change a cheerful to blended. lol

He or she probaly used either the smart toy or the easygoing toy in the training.Tell her or him to use the toy in the middle when she trains them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back