family money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fn8909

Reaction score
Hi. I recently just bought a tama music and just got past my first gen. I've read that the child would inherit half the parent's skills as well as the money. My first gen just moved on today and I started taking care of the child and to my surprise I've got 0p! I could have swore that I have about 20mil on the 1st gen, so what went wrong?

Some of the Asian (Hong Kong / Taiwan / Australia / etc.) models do this. Where did you get your MusicStar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from New Zealand and I bought it from a store here. Just checked the back of the package, it's from Hong Kong. Guess I've to remake the money each and every gens :S. Wonder how will I ever get the wild guitar... Thanks for the clarification.

Actually that happened on mine on the first generation too, and mine was one from America. I reset and tried again and I got the money the second time mine had a child and everything worked fine after that except for the crappy lag with the buttons.

Wonder how will I ever get the wild guitar...
Just don't mate your MusicStar character. She'll get old, but rich.

Note: The matchmaker will visit MusicStar oldies (beginning 3 days after they become an oldie,) so oldies can still go on to the next generation even if you don't have a friend you can connect & mate with. (On previous Tamagotchi toys, the only way an oldie could mate was by connection.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back