Family Planning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
Family Planning.

We got the note on Friday.

I was the person who had to exapling what "Family Planning" meant to everyone. Thank God they understood me.

Please, tell me what I'm in for. I honestly have no idea.

I know about most of that "Stuff" but the videos... I'm kind of scared of.

I need advice.

Will it be sickening? Will they split the boys and girls?

Family Planning.We got the note on Friday.

I was the person who had to exapling what "Family Planning" meant to everyone. Thank God they understood me.

I need advice.

I don't get it, what's "Family Planning"?

at my skool, boys and girls arent split...wat grade r u in? In 5th grade it was BAD. But in 7th it was not so bad if u dont pay attention (cause i sure didnt pay ANY attention)\

The videos r really stupid and annoying in 5th year and in 7th it was a whole lot of ppl talkin about how they felt when they went thru puberty, itz pretty boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my 5th grade year, the girls and boys were split up but saw both videos. They aren't so bad so long as you keep an open mind.

7th and 9th grade they didn't split the boys and girls up, but it was a bit more graphic. Still not too bad.

It will be fine.

In my 6th grade class the boys and girls were kept together and watched one video for both genders. It was a cartoon though.

Afterwards you can look back on it and laugh. (That's what we did)

I dont have the slightest clue what it is? I never got one and im 16 o_O.

//-lWeRide

Last edited by a moderator:
Family Planning.We got the note on Friday.

I need advice.

Depends on the school. Every school has a different procedure. When I learned that stuff in grade 4 and 8 the boys and girls were not seperated, but any nonsense and immature comments were definitely not tolerated. Grade 9 sex-ed was split up with all the classes of girl's phys-ed would be in one room for a few days learning various things and same with the guys. To be fair though my gym classes were always split with girls only and boys only.

I was homeschooled during 5th grade so i didn't have to do it. I know about it all anywayz.... :p

O_O its not bad at all i dont think. i knew everything when we had it

and if you answer questions right be prepared for yur friends to stare at you xD

At least you learn something. When I was in High School and I watched it in year 7 or something we watched a woman having a baby, it wasn't a pleasant sight.

Then in year 9 some nurses came in to tell us about contraception and we had to put condoms on 'fake willies'. I still don't think they give you enough information. I'd rather ask questions about the stuff you learn about than listen all the time.

In seventh grade, we just had it with our science classes, and spent one of our 'units' on it. We didn't really watch many videos, I actually forget what we did. (Even though I just finished seventh grade, and we learned about it at the end of the year.) I do remember we had to watch a live birth though.

In fifth grade, we all watched the video together, but then the next day (or maybe it was later that day?) we split up into a boy group and a girl group for questions.

I have to whatch that video too this year...
I'm going into 5th. I know most of it, but I feel it will be awkward.
i have to watch the video this year too. i'm going into 5th. i know all the stuff that has to do with it already though.

I had one of those sex-ed classes in 6th grade...lucky for me they didn't show any videos about women giving birth, they only gave you textbooks explaining the sexual organs. Boys and girls were in the same room, and amazingly everyone didn't say anything immature about it, probably because teachers said they'll send their parents home letters if they did. >_>;

I'm in 6th grade.

We're having it on August first.

The grade 7ers watched the video and it was a cartoon.

I think I will ask questions and I will be perpared to answer where I found out and have people stare at me.

I think I am well educated on this stuff but it doesn't hurt to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back