Famitama Question.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polaroid

Reaction score
From what I've looked at on https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/, the Famatama is a Tamagotchi that let's you raise mulitiple characters - a family of Tamagotchis. There are 5 types of families you can raise, which are Mame, Meme, Kuchi, Furawa(?), and Gozaru(?), but when I looked at this page, there are more characters/families after the fifth row that I've never seen before. What are they and how do you get them?

Also, has it been confirmed that the Famitama is going to be our v5? It looks really cool.

I can answer the last question. Yes it is supposed to be our v5 but I am not completely sure.

Yes, v5 will be same as Familitama EXCEPT for antenna design. We get the house design instead of the keychain as shown in Familitama pictures at Bandai JP.

From what I've looked at on https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/, the Famatama is a Tamagotchi that let's you raise mulitiple characters - a family of Tamagotchis. There are 5 types of families you can raise, which are Mame, Meme, Kuchi, Furawa(?), and Gozaru(?), but when I looked at this page, there are more characters/families after the fifth row that I've never seen before. What are they and how do you get them?
Also, has it been confirmed that the Famitama is going to be our v5? It looks really cool.
Actually, there are eight types of families you can raise. The five you mentioned plus "large", "puchi" (or "petit"), and "mixed-up." The five you mentioned are pure-bred / special families, where both the parents are of the same type. If the parents are of different types (or at least one of them is not one of those five types,) your family will be "mixed-up." If you allow your family to gain too much weight they will transform into the "large" family. If your family doesn't weigh enough, they will transform into the "puchi" (or "petit") family.

The characters in the row at the bottom of that page, are just visitors you may see from time-to-time. As far as I know, you can not raise them on a FamiTama.

hello

famitama is our v.5 the other families r probaly rare types.hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back