Fan-Comic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
OK so today, I was at a friends house. And we came up with a idea for a Naruto Fan-Comic! We are using our OC's (I made one up named Yukon. She is like me. Summer has one named Stella.) And I am getting info for one moar tomorrow at school. (Asking a friend)

Well I haven't done comics since the Tamatalkers incident. I could never bring myself to make one. But now I am.

I need a name for the comic and whatnot. I already have a good beginning to it. The story-line is around the beginning of the Sasuke Retrival arc.

If anyone could be ever-so kind, it would be great to get names.

Also, if you wanna see a few of the pages before I post them on DeviantART, please post here! I will have them here before DA! (Atleast 1 day!) I have improved my skills and I wanna see if they are any good!

Here's an idea.

Don't.

Why not make a comic with your original characters?

Original stories turn out to be much better because you actually have to put work into the characters.

^^ I agree.I did a fan-fic once. It turned out crappy.

Do something that hasn't been done, then you won't get sued >.<
I have been really wanting to make one though... Really bad

These characters have the soul of my friends in them anyway

Oh. Haha.
I guess don't show it around too much. You won't want to get sued.

You can borrow one of my storylines if you want ^^
The chance of someone who made the show running into her fancomic online is pretty slim, but yes, for copyright issues, I suggest putting a thing on every comic saying "All characters by so-and-so, this is just a fancomic parodying the show and it's characters".

That'll stop any chance then. You're giving credit then.

The chance of someone who made the show running into her fancomic online is pretty slim, but yes, for copyright issues, I suggest putting a thing on every comic saying "All characters by so-and-so, this is just a fancomic parodying the show and it's characters".
That'll stop any chance then. You're giving credit then.
I know about that, Give ALL credit to Kishimoto Masashi or else XD

But yeah, I am starting tomorrow. I need one more character. Im using a few other teams based on girls and boys at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back