fan videos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hea10k

Reaction score
Aren't they simply fun? To make an unofficial music video using clips from your favorite movie (s)? I know that I ADORE making them. anyone else obsessive and makes fan videos for things (not just movies) :chohimetchi:

I love Making AMV on youtube but WMM is too slow

Hello :D

OOH, I know! Everyone is having issues with that, I have made 32 fan videos (for the tenth kingdom) and have restarted now. It's wonderful to like something so much you feel you must share it with everyone :p I love seeing fan videos, and would love to see your's when done :p

Aren't they simply fun? To make an unofficial music video using clips from your favorite movie (s)? I know that I ADORE making them. anyone else obsessive and makes fan videos for things (not just movies) :p
ya lol i made 1 w/ my bff! :D

ooh send it to me then :angry: I made one with my bff as well, but we didn't quite finish it as we both laughed at which scenes the other thought would match...lol :blink: anyways... what was the fan video about? (what movie? or show.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back