Fanfiction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
I'm sorry to all that adore fanfiction, but fanfic is rubbish. They make straight characters from shows like Ben 10 and Naruto gay as well as wierd love thingies (in one fanfic there's this boy who loves this girl that's actually his cousin in the TV show.)

I really do not appreciate proper characters being twisted into freaks for people's personal fantasies. I also hate it when people bring the world of sex and snogging into kid's TV shows fanfic. Fanfic is evil, vile and twisted.

If you want to write something, use your imaginations for once and think of something new. A brand new boy in a horrible, twisted love story. Not some random boy from an anime.

Fangirls mainly and sometimes fanboys are really getting on my nerves when I see my favourite characters do ridiculous things.

People have actually worked years just making a simple cartoon and what do they get? Sick people twisting their characters into their own creations. Sexual fantasies are for losers so if you want to write one, write your own one without Naruto in it, okay?

Everyone who writes fanfiction nowadays is twisted and fanfiction.net is vile. You fanfictious freaks got it?

Hmm... I love perverted fanfiction. My friends and I wrote a whole comic based on Warriors, with the idea that Fireheart and Graystripe are gay.

I do see where you are coming from though. I don't see a problem with it, as long as the creaters of the fanfiction do not force it on other people. What they do in their free time is their business, not yours, and they can do what they choose without having to answer to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, not all fanfics are like that. Only the perverted ones. I know how you feel though. There are some gross fanfics about Amu and Ikuto from Shugo Chara that annoy me sometimes..but you just gotta remember that it's not the real thing and move on. :D

Love,

CB

... Everyone who writes fanfiction nowadays is twisted and fanfiction.net is vile. You fanfictious freaks got it?
Phew... :kusatchi: Rant, much? :D

Well... as always everyone is entitled to their opinion, it would be nice if you were more polite about it... that attitude is provocative and I think you know better ;)

CLOSED

Incitement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back