Fantasy movies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hea10k

Reaction score
I realize there aren't too many fantasy MOVIES out, but I'd like to know if you guys know any, my favorite is the tenth kingdom. ;)

My favourite fantasy/fairytale move is Pan's Labrynth. I loved that movie except for this one gory but funny part. It was great visually, and since it was an adult fairytale they didn't leave out any gross/gory/adult details. It was a great movie. Here's the preview link. https://youtube.com/watch?v=X9h68rCG02A

yes, I thought that too.... until T10k!!!!!

It's book is better than it's movie, though I could argue that the book is funnier, seeing wolf is worth it though. ^.- thanks for commenting!

These are my favorite movies:

1. Lord of the Rings 1-3

2. The Brothers Grimm

3. Pan's Labyrinth

4. Eragon (the book was 10000 times better though)

5. Harry Potter 1-5

6. Braveheart

7. Excalibur

8. Quest for Camelot

9. The 10th Kingdom

10. Troy

Wow, thats a good list of em... The Brothers Grimm was really good! For number 7 there was a weird older style one of that... It was weird and there were a couple gross parts. Oh, and one of my all time favourites is The Neverending Story. That was great! But, Pans Labrynth tops my list.

Personally, I disliked the Bridge to Terabithia. It was so sad and it jumped from reality to fiction too much. I like fiction straight through ^_^ O ya I also like the movie Ivanho. Neat name, eh? It's not really fantasy, but it sure is medieval!

Personally, I disliked the Bridge to Terabithia. It was so sad and it jumped from reality to fiction too much. I like fiction straight through <_< O ya I also like the movie Ivanho. Neat name, eh? It's not really fantasy, but it sure is medieval!
I know of it, used to LOVE bride to terabithia, hate it now.

very nice, I would highly recommend the tenth kingdom for you all.

I really like The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I'd like to see The Hobbit when it comes out next year. :(

-DDDTrooper

harry potter is good, and sadly I hated eragon, just my weird opinion, everyone laughs at it. =[ *shrugs* harry potter movies are a bit scary...but the books are good *immature*

harry potter is good, and sadly I hated eragon, just my weird opinion, everyone laughs at it. =[ *shrugs* harry potter movies are a bit scary...but the books are good *immature*
I didn't watch the movie though, was it any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I loved the book, but the movie was a little dissapointing, but in some ways it was cool! ^^

Latest posts

Back