Fast reply or response?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you use the fast reply or response?

• Fast reply

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Response

• what are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
I use the response botton when i answer a topic :furawatchi: i have been meaning to make this poll for a long time but i was lazy :p so what about you?

~Reanna

I usually use the Fast Reply. xDD I guess I'm too lazy to do otherwise. I don't really think tehre is a difference though; except that fast response opens up imeddiatly and is on the same page. :furawatchi:

~Note~ I'm using the fast reply now. :p

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends.

If I want to insert some font, link, color, ect. and am too lazy to type it all out by myself, I'll use the responce.

If I have something I need to say really quickly I use fast reply.

Varies for me.

When it says "Flood Control is enabled", I just use fast reply. When I have open space, I use reply. Both of them work fine. I just thank god + Admin that there is a fast reply :hitodetchi:

//Tama*Lover

Hi Everone i would like you all to welcome a new tama talk person... horsegirl 35!

Fast reply, I already know of the emocons I wanna use and stuff, plus my computer is just as slow as it is.

I was so happy the day I found the fast reply button. :wacko:

What I use depends entirely upon what I am trying to achieve.... I prefer to use fast reply where possible however, if I need to do some moderating action when replying at the same time, I will hit the reply button.

What I use, is what I write. If I need to put a link down I click add a reply, but something short like this I use "Fast reply" xD

*Using fast reply now* Lol

usually use normal, but I used fast reply once and I guess that is because it is harder to use the emitiocons :)

I basically always use Fast Reply, and I am right now!

But when I'm posting a link, or HTML etc. then I used response/add reply!

TC

I usually use the 'fast reply'. But when I want to add more smilies to my post, or change the font, text style of text color etc, I'll use the 'add reply'. ;)

I know the combinations for the smilies I use most commonly - so I just type the code in, instead of clicking on the 'Emocions'. :)

-sk8er girl-

Most of the time I use the Fast Reply. :wub: :huh:

I guess i'm way to lazy too. :p

~AG11

[SIZE=11pt]I'm using fast reply right now! Heheh although you must now your BB codes by heart. :wub: I'm starting to you fast reply a lot because it doesn't have to load up a new page. So I like Fast Reply more, But Add reply option is better, and eaiser.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back