Fast Reply?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_genius

Reaction score
I always do cuz it takes so long to load the post page so i can't see the smilies and i type the codes when i need codes.

Anyway, just wondering if other people used it too!

Btw, if you don't know what fast reply is, it's the button next to the add reply button.

try click on it ^^

I use it. Always.

Unless I have a really long post to make, that way I don't have to scroll so much when proof reading it. :3

Yeah, I use it all the time.

Unless I want to make a post with loads of coding & stuff, like colours/urls & all that. Then I use the proper replies.

But I hardly ever do that, so I use fast reply. :D

I always use it. Unless I need to make a URL, I use the "Add Reply"

beause, I don't see the point of having to load a new page just to type something quick and simple. (HEYY, that's what fast reply is for!) but f I need to post a URL, then I use add reply. Or a really long post, like Cinderpelt said.

Yes. All the time. I'm too impatient to wait the extra few seconds. I'm using it right now, actually. [/endfastreply]

I just poked myself in the eye :lol: Lol this is my first time too :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I always do Fast Reply. It's so much easier then clicking on Add Reply and waiting for a ccompletely new page to load and alsso since my computer is incredibly slow, it makes it alot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back