FASTER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you would want to go through the process of debuging your tamgotchi, then the only thing you can really do is wait. :wub: )

~Ally

And,this really needs to be on the "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" fourm instead of the Tips and trick section. :huh:

If you don't want to "risk" debugging your tama, then no there isn't a way to make it faster.

You can make it not go slower by not pausing your tama for long periods of time though :rolleyes:

There isnt any way.

All you need to wait is about.. 7 days

The rare ones are about 10 days i think.

So if you want it to go faster, Strike for non-rare *winks*

There is a way! If you go on to time you can make the date and fast forward! :angry: No one thought of that! Haha

hey person above me,are you speaking spanish or somthing?

this is supposed to be on the help for new tama owners not here!

P.S. srry if im rude but its ture.

There is a way! If you go on to time you can make the date and fast forward! :) No one thought of that! Haha
It doesn't make the tama grow any faster though. It grows up in 'real time' and not by the clock on the tamagotchi.

well what i do is pause it for a whole day then when you wake up with it play alot of games the whole day when you have time (i usually use bump) thenwhen it falls asleep turn off the lights for him and when you wake up in the morning it will be 1 year older

p.s. is that what you were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back