Father needs help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abouna

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm pretty active on forums but I'll be right up front here and say I don't have an interest tamagotchis'. I'm really just looking for help for a gift for my daughter. She has (I think) a version 1 and is using it more now than when I bought it for her a few years ago. I'd like to get her a new version 3 (though I have no idea about the version diffs). Maybe you all can help?

- where is a good place to order these?

- any really nice accessories?

- any suggestions?

Though I don;t plan to be a permanent fixture here, I do know the value of dedicated forum users and the expertise they can provide.

Thanks.

Hello,

There are a few diffs' between V1 and V3, in V3 you can put in codes to get items found atTamatown also there are a few new tamas. You can get them at places like Taget KMart etc. there are also a few cool accessories like these ( sorry i can't post pics :( )accessories

also you can find tama colors on the website to.

Tamas go for 14.99 i think Hope it helped , by-the-way hope your daughter likes the tama you get her

P.S. i hear there's going to be a V4 coming out, not sure when, just saying

Laters :D :D

here are a few goo stores to go to to get v3 tams:

-wal-mart

-Target (recommended, I got my v3 on sale for $3!)

-toys 'r us

good luck!

*Moved to the appropriate area by Jappyx*

V3 is really good, I'm sure your Daughter will enjoy it. You can probably buy a V3 from where you bought the V1. Make sure your not buying a fake, and always look for the BanDai logo. :(

As mentioned, the main difference is that the V3 can connect to TamaTown, an online Tamagotchi site. From there, you can play games, win prizes, go on holiday and even meet the Gotchi King. :D Along with TamaTown, the Tamagotchi also features new games (outside Tamatown - just in the usual Tamagotchi) and characters. :D

Good luck! :ph34r:

You should buy them at the local Drug store, Or WalMart

There are some accesories, I am getting a Tamagotchi lanyard, My mom saw this at Super Target, Theyre about 5 Bucks, In January There will be Tamagotchi Candy, You can go on the internet (ebay most likely) And find a tamagotchi plushie, Or a Plushie backpack :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I don't know what location you are in I believe all of the above if you are not UK if you are UK then woolworths or amazon are the best place's to go, in my opinion (these places offer genuine Bandai products, don't buy from £1 shops or market stalls!! be sure you have a Bandai logo on pack, these cheap copies, sure you know as a parent, are badly adapted and break frequently, are not compatable with official merchandise ect ect not worth it!), I have had to buy tamagotchis' for 3 of my children lol Not for me *ahem*

Buffy x

well first, ask her what her fave color is. then go to Toys 'R' Us. V3's are the only version they sell (or make!) just ask the clerk were the tamagotchi's are. tah-dah!

I really recommend buying a V3 Tamagotchi from either Target or Toys R Us. They have been very reliable and have a pretty good selection, plus you can return them if there are any problems.

I don't recommend ebay when buying Tamagotchis unless you're trying to find a rare one. A lot of the tamagotchi's posted are fakes and not made by Bandai. It would save a lot of trouble and looking to instead buy from Target or Toys R Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back