Father's Day Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, nothing much happened today with Aiko. I played the sport's meet game a few times and her comedy points are now 60 and she is 3 years old. The old guy came again and I bought something from him that looked like garlic. Haven't used it yet, though. Her teacher came a few times just to fall on his nose.. odd guy. I hope she evolves tomorrow.

meh , i hatched my 5.5 on father's day but i'm too busy those days to run it. Sorry guys ! i'm still following this hatch though ^^

@ nerdbot, so what's your tama's name :0??
I think I'm going to name him Merkle. :) When I get a cat one day, I'd love to name him that!

Speaking of Merkle, today has been a relatively easy day. Right now, he's just floating back and forth... it's actually quite soothing. He is 2 years old, has 75% discipline, and weights 10 g. I've been really good about keeping the weight low, thanks to old habits from the Umi no... If I remember correctly, I should be anticipating a transformation within the next day or two. Crossing fingers!

@ksh12july24, I am loving your V4. I can't wait for mine to arrive! It should be any day now.

@tnb494 - even though Spike is considered the 'bad' teen, I think he's quite cool! I've never had a Tama look like that before!

It's great to see everyone's tamas growing! I forgot that yesterday Nacho formed a band. They're called the Tamaboys. His band mates are called John and David. (I found their names in the band part of the status screen). Not much really going on. So bye everyone!

My little Aiko evolved into Lemitchi!

aafNrrF.jpg
SFN57w0.jpg

Isn't she cute?

Well, but look at how she looks when you press the C button..

cXZ5for.jpg
AkmnUzQ.jpg

My little girl became a full grown woman. o_o

A full grown woman that started school.

uNgnqaZ.jpg
X0GwjW4.jpg

Her comedy teacher Pante-sensei gave her a gift or something. I don't know what it was.

This was Aiko with her kindergarden teacher:

q2bPKks.jpg

Right now she is brushing her teeth.

07PqTDv.jpg

Adorable. :D

Just an update...

Not too much has happened to my Merkle today! He has been relatively quiet, and is still at 75% discipline. Where does the time go? He did get sick, indicating that he's close to transforming!

On the other hand, my Oceangotchi changed into an Otototchi! Also, my V4* has arrived as well! You can read about it in my log, which should appear shortly. :)

@abokado, I am loving your pictures! I know nothing about the Hanerutchi Tamagotchis... I'm so happy to see them in action finally!

@Mousette, don't worry about it!

My id l still has not arrived. I will have to drop out of this log.

Sorry your ID L hasn't come yet nyle9009. Trust me it will! ;) . Anyways, yesterday Nacho became a Shimashimatchi! His band mates evolved into this guy :gozarutchi: (David) and Kuromametchi (John). They currently play Rock 'N' Roll music. Sadly they haven't rached Pro Debut yet. -_- . They tried twice yesterday. The first time was when I took him to see his band. The second time was while I was at Girl Scouts. :rolleyes: .(The girls in my troop know I play with tamas and they don't really care. ^_^ ).

Last edited by a moderator:
@nerbot: V4's are my favorite pixelated tamagotchi! They're so fun and cute and I love the school and job and mail feature. (I want a P's super bad because in my eyes its a color V4. SO cool!)

Abbie has had a busy few days filled with games and school and her easy going skills are still ONLY in the 6o's still. :p Oh well.

She is still so cute though and easy to take care of. I love my baby bunny!

My Bamboo died! I'm so sad, I'd slept in this morning and he was dead :( I hatched another egg on my Morino, though this time I hatched the spotted egg. I heard it was easier. She was white-colored this time, and she immediately went to sleep because it was so late. I'll post pics tomorrow because my phone won't connect to the internet.

My dear little Abbie evolved! She's so grown up and sophisticated :') I'm a proud mama of my gorgeous young tama.

She's so excited to be a grown up and have new toys to play with and a job to get. She looks like Ting Ting from Mulan 2

@ultratamagirl, I don't mind if you join, but it is indeed a little bit late! It's okay though. That said, I hope that doesn't take away from your experience.

@ksh12july34, your Tama is so cute! Unfortunately my V4 keeps randomly turning off. I'm not sure if it's because of the battery or if it's the Tamagotchi itself. I've switched out the battery a few times already and I've had no luck!

@nyle9009, maybe next time! You can still join if it does arrive though.

Merkle has become a beautiful butterfly Tongaritchi. He grew legs and he's marching all over the place!

870c333b-31ee-41b3-b890-76224e003f2c_zps778a5e7d.jpg

That's all I have to report for now! I'll be sure to update and add a few pictures in a little while.

My Bamboo died! I'm so sad, I'd slept in this morning and he was dead :( I hatched another egg on my Morino, though this time I hatched the spotted egg. I heard it was easier. She was white-colored this time, and she immediately went to sleep because it was so late. I'll post pics tomorrow because my phone won't connect to the internet.
I'm so sorry! It's sad to see Bamboo leaving us. But I know the new tama you hatched will be lots of fun. ;)

Bamboo! Ah!

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. This was your first hatch on that Morino too, right? I definitely know where you're coming from.

My first Tamagotchi Ocean unfortunately did not make it past its toddler stage. I'm afraid I fed it too many snacks out of frustration from the game! Luckily I have learned my lesson and I have grown from it. But I will never forget that adorable little jellyfish!

I'm sorry, I have to leave the group, I just have too little time. ;(

I'm sorry, I have to leave the group, I just have too little time. ;(
That's too bad. It was great to have you with us for as long as you could. ;) . Well Nacho still hasn't reached Pro Debut. Not much has happened with him lately. So till next time! :D :D :D :D

@nerdbot yeah I just got my Morino a few days ago and Bamboo was my 2nd death on it already....I'm glad this time I picked the other egg, it is much easier.

I forgot to mention my new Morino is Named Iris. She is still in her toddler stage; here are some pics.

Here is the egg Iris was in. As you can see, it is different from the other completely white egg.

Little Iris fell asleep immediately when I hatched her! I guess that's what I get for hatching her at 9:30 AM. She woke up covered in bandages this morning! Luckily, I set my alarm to 8:00 so little Iris wouldn't end up like Bamboo. I tended to her, and fed her some breakfast.

I'm not sure why this pic is upside-down, sorry. Little Iris doesn't seem to like ice-cream! I noticed as the time changed, Iris's choice of food changed. First, it was a cherry. At around noon, it was ice-cream. Now, at 6:00, it is seeds. Iris likes seeds the most, she can't get enough of it. She still hasn't evolved into a teen yet, I'm thinking she will tomorrow.

That's all for now!

That's okay, carol_tama! I understand!

tinkeepie11, Iris is looking really cute. I'm tempted to take out my Morino again!

Merkle has been swell. His discipline has been a little low (at 50%), but it's only technically aged 4. I have been pausing him a little bit, but he is otherwise living his full lifespan so far!

He tends to trick me in the game though. What a jerk! He has been otherwise pretty quiet so far.

Here are a few snapshots! :)

Now that Abbie is a four year old adult with a job (at the daycare! :) ) and it's super hard to care for 3 tamas at once I feel its my time to put Abbie back in her box and close my side of the hatch. Thanks guys! It's been a total blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back