Faulty Buttons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranbo

Reaction score
I have two Version 4 tamagotchi and one Version 6, and all of them have had faulty buttons! It's not something I have done, they were faulty when I got them. You have to press the button over and over before it responds, half the time it just doesn't do anything. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,

Sakuranbo

the v4 might be needed to be returned but the v6 buttons are usually like that:

1. Unresponsive buttons2. Un-fun (Is that a word??) games

3. Limited connectability ( I hate how it can only connect with v5's!!)

Other than those, I absolutely love the Music Stars.
but if you don't return the v4 then try pushing the buttons really hard the circuits might have been missed placed at the factory.

I think this is mostly an unlucky problem with tamagotchi.

If you're feeling daring and don't mind risking it, you could try taking it apart and messing with the buttons.

Here's a link on how to take it apart: https://necrobones.com/tamasurg/

Obviously it's an older generation one, but the way the buttons work are pretty much the same.

I've taken some apart before and it all turned out well, but don't do it if you don't want to run the risk of breaking it.

I think this is mostly an unlucky problem with tamagotchi.
If you're feeling daring and don't mind risking it, you could try taking it apart and messing with the buttons.

Here's a link on how to take it apart: https://necrobones.com/tamasurg/

Obviously it's an older generation one, but the way the buttons work are pretty much the same.

I've taken some apart before and it all turned out well, but don't do it if you don't want to run the risk of breaking it.
yeah..

but when you pull apart your tama their is a 70% chance that you will break your tama.

the v6 usually has problems like this.

the buttons when faulty with my v4 so i pushed it really hard for like a minute i heard a click and presto it was fixed

My v6 is quite similar.

The buttons are unresponsive and annoying, same with MY v4!

i knew someone got a tama 4 their bday and the middle button snapped off when she opened it since i had my tama at the time i got a pen that had no ink in it to press the middle button

try to take a part your tama and then fix the buttons.

but WARNIG you might reck your tama

Did you put new batteries in your V4s? If so, restart it because that has happened on my V3, and when I reset it it was back to normal. And the V6, is supposed to be like that! ( :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back