Fav. band

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the ones you said?

Hm...probably FOB. I used to like their music alot, but now I just find them OK.

^_~

Eh.. I don't like any of those. My favorite is System of a Down! BEST BAND EVER! Plus the lead singer, Serj Tankian, came out with his own album called "Elect the Dead" which ROCKS! I have it and love it! Plus the guitarist and drummer also started their own band (System of a Down broke up ;) ) called Scars on Broadway. I haven't heard them yet but Daron also sang in System of a Down, as well as playing guitar, so I'm sure it'll be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Premo

Eh.. I don't like any of those. My favorite is System of a Down! BEST BAND EVER! Plus the lead singer, Serj Tankian, came out with his own album called "Elect the Dead" which ROCKS! I have it and love it! Plus the guitarist and drummer also started their own band (System of a Down broke up ;) ) called Scars on Broadway. I haven't heard them yet but Daron also sang in System of a Down, as well as playing guitar, so I'm sure it'll be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Premo
I like that Empty Walls song

Especially the begginning how it's all intense, and then that calm guitar part kicks in. Ooo! It's so good!

And we all know my favorite band

bamcr

I love MCR! They are the most amazing band!

I also like The Used and The Misfits(they are old, I know).

Plain White T's, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Killers.

Sorry. :) I really can't choose between them! Probably My Chemical Romance.

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Umm my fave bands are

MCR

Green Day

Hawthorne Heights

FOB

The Fray

Three Days Grace

Good Charlotte

Linkin Park

Panic! At The Disco

Green Day was wrong. Not Greenday but Green Day.

Hehe.

Anyway, they're my favourite on that list, followed my MCR and FOB.

Latest posts

Back