fav fast food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitsy312

Reaction score
im not gonna lie, i looooove wahoos fish tacos. its fast food, but its TOTALLY healthy.

what fast food place do you guys like?

Nations. And that isn't even really fast food. It's just fast food type food in a small restaurant along with a breakfast menu. And hamgurgers take like, fifteen minutes to make.

I like KFC.

I used to love McDonalds, but I don't now because it never fills you up. :p

Wendy's. <_<

I love the chicken nuggets, and I absolutely loove the french fries. Yum.

Is Friendly's fast food? 'Cause I like them too.

Dairy Queen.

Seeing as I go there everytime My mom and I go to buy grocerys uptown and stuff, We usually go there for lunch

And I always order the Chicken Strips with the Hot Sauce (Hot Dips or w/e they call them)

If I don't order the Chicken Strips with Hot Sauce, I order a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Waffle bowl thing.

And for a drink, either a small pepsi, or a strawberry milkshake.

Same thing every time. <3

I lulz Arby's. I always thought it was more classy than the rest 'em.

Ov vO Now I wunt Arby's. *drools*

Fast food is disgusting, greasy, and literally drizzled with factory farmed things and high fructose corn syrup.

Therefore, I perfer to have some pita and homeade hommus.

Last edited by a moderator:
you don't have to ruin it for people you know, even if it is true. it's not like fast food is all we eat.

It's okay. I only eat at a fast food place every month because I want to keep healthy.

Mickey D's! :( My fave is the double qauter pounder with cheese!!!!!

you don't have to ruin it for people you know, even if it is true. it's not like fast food is all we eat.
Who says I'm ruining it for other people?

Jeez. its called "STATING AN OPINION."

Just like you have. I do have a right to have an opposing opinion. We aren't "The Giver" (if you don't know what it is, consult wiki) yet.

But according to those words, if having an opposing opinion ruins it for other people, you just ruined it for me by saying your favorites.

So there.

Who says I'm ruining it for other people?
Jeez. its called "STATING AN OPINION."

Just like you have. I do have a right to have an opposing opinion. We aren't "The Giver" (if you don't know what it is, consult wiki) yet.

But according to those words, if having an opposing opinion ruins it for other people, you just ruined it for me by saying your favorites.

So there.
I don't think they meant to offend but they were saying that there no need to go saying that its discgusting people DO enjoy it even if you don't.

oh Btw you don't have to act immature about it by going 'so there'.

I don't think they meant to offend but they were saying that there no need to go saying that its discgusting people DO enjoy it even if you don't.oh Btw you don't have to act immature about it by going 'so there'.
So there just seems incredibly proper. What am I supposed to say?

'Indeed madam, there you have it."?

Don't say anything then. It's better to say 'indeed madam, there you have it' than 'so there'.

Anyways, I like Taco Bell. And Fridays too, but that's not really fast food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back