fav show on MTv?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinmonki92

Reaction score
hey guys

i was just wantin to see what u like to watch on MTv (my favorite channel)

if your favorite show isnt listed tell me in this topic

thnx every 1

love all

I love My Super Sweet Sixteen. It's hilarious how spoiled and bratty those kids are. Sometimes it does make me incredibly angry though, seeing how they act about not getting what they want when they already have so much.

I don't really watch many of the other shows. Sometimes I do watch the music videos though.

like OMG i love MTv!!!

exspecailly americas next top model ...

totally awesome dude heheheehehetee

'My Super Sweet Sixteen'- I love seeing how the Party turns out.But besides that, I don't watch MTV. :D
Me, too. I've seen other shows on there, too. I watched Date My Mom at my sleepover once and it was so weird. I used to watch Next, but that's kinda weird, too. :p

i like super sweet 16... otherwise i just like the random music videos on there! :p dATE MY MOM IS WEIRD! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
date my mom is really wierd!!!!

but sumtimes its fun to watch

to me NEXT and DATE MY MOM sound really rehursed and they make it seem like they have lines and a script they use .... its wierd

like OMG i love MTv!!!exspecailly americas next top model ...

totally awesome dude heheheehehetee
I like New Zealands Next Top Model than Americas Next Top Model, I like Parental Control. And yes I am very young to be watching MTV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back