Fave family on v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamagotchiFan~

Reaction score
I like the Gozuratchi family the best.

What family do you like?

:rolleyes: :furawatchi: B)

Does anyone have a chart of the families cause I dont know which is which.^-^;
This isn't really a chart of the families but you can look here: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/character/chara_famitama.html

The top box is the Mame Family (it actually says Mametchi Family)- Mametchi, Chamametchi, Papamametchi, Mamametchi and Bagubagutchi.

The second box down is the Meme Family (or Memetchi Family)- Memetchi, Imotchi, Memepapatchi, Mememamatchi and Chitchi.

The third box down is the Kuchipa Family (or Kuchipatchi Family)- Kuchipatchi, Chibipatchi, Papapatchi, Mamapatchi and On Sen Moguratchi.

The fourth box down is the Violet/Furawa Family (or Furawatchi Family)- Furawatchi/Violetchi, Kizatchi, Mamafurawatchi/Mamavioletchi, Papakizatchi and Hanatarezoutchi.

The fifth box down is the Ninja/Shinobi Family (or Gozarutchi Family)- Gozarutchi, Kunoitchi, Kashiratchi and Okugatatchi.

Next are some more rows of characters.

The first four in the first row are Osumotchi (boy), Osumotchi (girl), Metaboritchi (boy) and Metaboritchi (girl). These make up the large/dainamikku family.

The next four in the first row are Puchiputchi (boy), Puchiputchi (girl), Puchioyatchi (boy) and Puchioyatchi (girl). These make up the petit/puchipuchi family.

Anyway, my favourite family is the Meme family! I like Memetchi and Chitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back