Fave manga/comic?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I like all the girly ones. I like:

Zodiac P.I.

Shinshi Doumei Cross

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne

Uh.. I forgot the rest. XD

I particularly like Death Note. :eek: It's got a wonderful storyline I think, and I really like the Kira character - Yagami Raito. ^-^

I also take an interest in reading any other comic my friends buy (they are nice enough to lend them to me so I can read them), which are Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Negima, Naruto, xxxHolic and others.

Ok I have only read on emang aand it was *Drummroll* The lost warriors by the warriors serseis (SP????)

It is original art D< It is drawing done by people, people have their own way of drawing. So dont call Manga unoriginal only if the idea has been done. I havent seen a Manga that was Plagerized
Absolute Boyfriend? I have seen it, Im thinking of reading it. Sounds cool

I just LOVE Fushigi Yugi ^^ Yu Watase Forever. Also Inuyasha, and Azumanga, and Naruto

Fushigi Yugi owns them all though.
U ROCK!

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Panic are the only two full series I've read, and they were both excellent. I am currently reading Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, a Korean work, and it's mighty fine, too. Trigun is alright - I've started that one as well.

Non mangas actually have original art, not by some horrible standard.
Their eyes also aren't half their face.
Have you taken a look at works by Hayao Miyazaki? Those are absolutely wonderful; most of them are magical, but perhaps if you're looking for something less fictionalized, his older work, Grave of the Fireflies is excellent. Also made me cry... hard. His work is still obviously cartoon-like, but his general characters are smooth and eyes are proportional for the most part.

Anyway, I love love love works by Hayao Miyazaki -- his stories are amazing.

I also love Yuu Watase. I haven't read Fushigi Yugi, but I've read Ceres (which was also amazing), Alice 19th, Imadoki!, and I only have half of Absolute Boyfriend because that's all that is released in the US so far. Her artwork is beautiful.

I've also liked the manga "Doubt!!" and I'm an all-adoring fan of Cardcaptor Sakura, hands down. Thus, I have an inevitable attraction to Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle due to Sakura and Syaoran being the main characters. :D

I have the whole Sailor Moon anime and the movies (yes, including Stars), and I have a few of the comics. She's cheesy, but I still love the pretty bishojo senshi Sailor Moon. :angry:

As you can tell, I'm a huge fan of shojos. But I do enjoy Crayon Shinchan, can't forget the little 5 year old. :p

I have other stuff, but those are the namely ones. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Frutis Basket all the way. I'm getting impatient for the next vol. to come out. It's driving me nuts xD. I've read vol.16 about fourty times 0_0.

I like a lot of things.. but I think FMA was one of the better ones. Not just that, the dub wasn't as painful to listen to.

Latest posts

Back