Fave Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite singer is the Jonas Brothers. <3 JB = love♥

Seriously. They are so amazing. I know they seem to have alot of haters on the site....but they are just awesome and inspirational to be good people.

They have beautiful voices and I love them so much.

I like the JB Bros to. My Fave song by them is Goodnight & Goodbye and SOS.

=D

My fave. songs by them are, "Goodnight & Goodbye", "Still In Love With You", "Australia", "You Just Don't Know It", "Hold On", "Underdog", "Please Be Mine", "Hello Beautiful", "Burnin' Up", "S.O.S" and "When You Look Me In The Eyes".

Wow...that's alot of their songs. xD

Hate the J-Bros. But I've listened to ALL (yes, ALL) of their songs the whole way through, and I disliked them all except two from their self-titled album, and "Burnin' Up". I don't like those songs a lot, but I guess they're good enough to make it onto my iPod. :/

Haha~

[the band will be bold, my 4 fave songs will be plain text.]

Taking Back Sunday Cute Without The 'E', MakeD*mnSure, Ghost Man On Third, There's No 'I' In Team

Fall Out Boy Pretty In Punk, Dead On Arrival, Saturday, A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More 'Touch Me'

My Chemical Romance Demolition Lovers, Headfirst for Halos, Give 'Em Hell Kid, Disenchanted

Panic! At The Disco Time To Dance, When The Day Met The Night, Do You Know What I'm Seeing?, Camisado

Green Day Minority, Welcome To Paradise, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Basket Case

Hawthorne Heights Saying Sorry, We Are So Last Year, Ohio Is For Lovers, Silver Bullet

Pencey Prep Yesterday, PS Don't Write, Ten Rings, Florida Plates

Arma Angelus Grave End Of The Shovel, We Are The Pale Horse, The Depression Fidelity, To Feel No More Bitterness Forever

Leathermouth Sunsets Are For Muggers, Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me, Fifth Period, Body Snatchers Forever

Pencey Prep Yesterday, PS Don't Write, Ten Rings, Florida Plates

Woahh. I think I'm done.

Cool. Have you heard the song "Stronger" by Kanye West? Or Girlfriend By Avril Lavigne?

[SIZE=21pt] WHICH DO YOU LIKE BETTER? HANNAH MONTANA/ MILEY CYRUS OR THE JONAS BROTHERS?[/SIZE]

At the moment, Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll by Abney Park, Airship Pirates by Abney Park, What's Up People? by Maximum the Hormone, and Sleep Isabella by Abney Park would be my favorites. I can't pick just one! D:

My fave band is Flyleaf. My fave singer is Avril Lavigne. My fave song is Breathe Today-Flyleaf

Favorite Bands: The All-American Rejects & Relient K

favorite song? I like so many! And it's kinda hard to decide when you got a crush on-- *slaps mouth*

Ehh. My favorite songs've changed, prolly cuz I got bored of the others. 8D

Thank You For The Venom - MCR

Favorite band...

Idunno. There's so many. Dx

Latest posts

Back